Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: NY ibis.a

1. Default

No demo, no opinion.

2. Default

The fucking intelligence levels are always dropping these days. Its getting pretty fucking pathetic
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenIdiot View Post
    yea I do I can't change name in CSS anymore and have to change steam name.

you got an excuse for the update?
    boo fucking hoo. you still have to follow the rules in the tos

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    dont you mean NYS.CO? he isnt an admin you fucktard, HE IS A CLANSMAN!!! i meant CLANNER lol sorry.

He is good a spotting hackers and scripters.
    He doesnt ban people for the fuck of it. Get off your high horse and take a hike.

Now NYS knows better not to ban admins.....so idk whats up with that.
    this
    meh, i've sen it...just don't piss him off

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    ya i was typing that while they posted it lol. i came late......

no homo
    i loled

drunkenIdiot, i can guarentee you that you're not a well-respected member of pub. because if you were, youd've known nys isn't ibis.a, he's just ibis. and also, that he doesn't take shit from admins. he has a short temper, yes. he can act unreasonably, yes. but when it comes down to it, you broke 2 TOS items. A) admin commands on clanner/fellow admin
    and
    B) admin commands w/out tag on.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

You're cool Perry.

I'm sure your 24/7 computer life has gotten you far.

2nd time playing with update and have tried multiple times to change name ingame.

regardless, unreasoned banning is no excuse?
    You used your admin powers without a tag on.
    You slayed a clan member, your superior in the ranks.
    You pissed off a clanmember (ie; stupidity)
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fireye View Post
    You used your admin powers without a tag on.
    You slayed a clan member, your superior in the ranks.
    You pissed off a clanmember (ie; stupidity)
    basically.

you all know that for me to side w/ nys is about as likely as comic coming back. but in this case, this retard is completely in the wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Ah yes I was there. Drunk, wear your tag, don't slay clan, don't be an ass ESPECIALLY to NYS.CO

7. Default

that's all fine and dandy. So the TOS rules don't apply to IBIS just IBIS.a?

Good to know...

I could go on but apparently NYS is god on the servers and no rules apply to him.

Regardless I've never had an issue playing with him up until now - the only thing ive done is when hes givin himself money and no one else because he can't kill anyone. I've given everyone money to keep the game balanced when he gave himself 16k.

But ok.

I'll keep my mouth shut considering everyone on these forums are absolute engorged with a swollen neck from someones ****. (that isn't against forum rules is it? fill in the blanks with your imagination )

8. Default

no tag, no admin immunity

the steam update has happened a while ago

dont step out of line again kid.

9. Default

kid?

lol. coming from "whytboiz"

Grow up and let your set drop? I just find it absolutely astonishing because he's IBIS not IBIS.a that he can do anything he wants - including not following TOS rules.

Anyways like I said, I've learned that senior admins can do as they wish.

10. Default

kid?

lol. coming from "whytboiz"

Grow up and let your set drop? I just find it absolutely astonishing because he's IBIS not IBIS.a that he can do anything he wants - including not following TOS rules.

Anyways like I said, I've learned that senior admins can do as they wish.
    so... whats your purpose here? you're about as useful as a screen door on a submarine.