Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Mjr. Winters June 27th 2010 4:32pm

Name in Game: Mjr. Winters
    Steam-ID: 0:1:98414
    Who banned you: NY ibis.a
    When: 4:32pm
    Where: ibis pub
    Why banned: he got mad after i slayed him back for a random slay

Other/Reason to unban: NY ibis.a is hated among ibis community for random bans and slays. I'm well respected there : DrunkenIdiot.

NY ibis.a blows dick and bans people that are better than him? You should reconsider his admin.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenIdiot View Post
    Name in Game: Mjr. Winters
    Steam-ID: 0:1:98414
    Who banned you: NY ibis.a
    When: 4:32pm
    Where: ibis pub
    Why banned: he got mad after i slayed him back for a random slay

Other/Reason to unban: NY ibis.a is hated among ibis community for random bans and slays. I'm well respected there : DrunkenIdiot.

NY ibis.a blows dick and bans people that are better than him? You should reconsider his admin.
    ok, if i'm reading this right, the red should read nysCO ibis and the blue should read "dumbass noob"

see, nysco is a clan member. he helps run the joint, and i promise that there is more to this story you're not telling us
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I laugh at the part "Nys is hated amongst the community.... I am respected"

God Nys is gonna have a field day tearing this idiot 3-5 new assholes
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

4. Default

He thought you were buying weapons from console so you was slayed...No One knew who you was because you were not wearing any tag either...If your a Admin wear your TAG.

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    He thought you were buying weapons from console so you was slayed...No One knew who you was because you were not wearing any tag either...If your a Admin wear your TAG.
    yea u arent admin without tag

6. Default

buying weapons from console? because i can press b 4 6 for awp on ct or b 4 5 on t quickly? lol.

I've been playing CS longer than most of you on here so buying weapons quickly is not an issue.

And there is nothing else to this story, it all happened within 10 seconds.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenIdiot View Post
    I used to have a major problem with NYS, but here lately he has proven himself as a respectful clan member. Chances are if he banned you, he thought you deserved it.

8. Default

Steam_0:1:98414

9. Default

sigh still banned

10. Default

He said he wont be on for a few days or whatever
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png