Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Name changing

Default Name changing

Seriously are you people retarded? I constantly hear is "I can't change my name", so here is how you do it, since you're all too retarded to figure it out.

SHIFT + TAB brings up your friends list and achievements and such. There is a little down arrow next to your name on friends list. Press it. Select "change profile name" ??? PROFIT. It isn't that difficult, stop using it as an excuse.

PS this could also be in drunk thread because I haven't been sober since the beginning of the US/Ghana game...yesterday.

It's only binge drinking if you stop!

2. Default

the biggest problem would be the fact that you can't bind a key to name to change it on the fly
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    the biggest problem would be the fact that you can't bind a key to name to change it on the fly
    its called not being a lazy fucktard

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    its called not being a lazy fucktard
    no, it's called a pain in the ass.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    no, it's called a pain in the ass.
    yea it does suck, just not as much as all the inconvenience (achievements, servers being broken, and latency issues) and the "reverted" hitboxes.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    yea it does suck, just not as much as all the inconvenience (achievements, servers being broken, and latency issues) and the "reverted" hitboxes.
    actually, i'm doing much better on gg with the "reverted" hitboxes

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    Seriously are you people retarded? I constantly hear is "I can't change my name", so here is how you do it, since you're all too retarded to figure it out.

SHIFT + TAB brings up your friends list and achievements and such. There is a little down arrow next to your name on friends list. Press it. Select "change profile name" ??? PROFIT. It isn't that difficult, stop using it as an excuse.

PS this could also be in drunk thread because I haven't been sober since the beginning of the US/Ghana game...yesterday.

It's only binge drinking if you stop!
    Hmmmm Before instructing learn to spell first the rest of the bitchfest was fine just this one little part that failed...

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

WTF are you talking about, that IS how you spell profit.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    WTF are you talking about, that IS how you spell profit.
    Am i just understanding the placement of profit in another context or is it just a mistake?!?!

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

10. Default

you must be confused, there is no mistake there.