Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: so ummm, kinda serious question

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    The pain will never end. You will eventually think about her less and less. But every few days you will remember.
    This
    regret works the same way :/

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    actually, he is right, getting laid helps kinda like a temp thing, to forget.. but come the time when you wish you start a new with someone else, use what you learnred from all your past relationships to help you succeed
    what past relationships? she's it. junior HS all through Freshman year college
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    what past relationships? she's it. junior HS all through Freshman year college
    Junior H to freshman college is 2.5 years?

You will think you forgot her until the morning when you wake up by yourself....I need to stop depressing people...
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

5. Default

you can either remind yourself how it's eating you alive, or you can pretend that it's not eating you alive, end result is pretty much the same. Play the field, eventually you'll get a first round pick, but remember, there will never be another Howe.

6. Default

well the great beyonce knowles once said "if you like it then you should have put a ring on it."

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Junior H to freshman college is 2.5 years?
    ...yeah. she went to my junior prom, and my senior prom, and i to her senior prom. we started going out in jan, i was a senior for our 1-year, in college for our 2-year, and jun makes it half a year.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

We need a broken heart support group and thread here lol
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    you can either remind yourself how it's eating you alive, or you can pretend that it's not eating you alive, end result is pretty much the same. Play the field, eventually you'll get a first round pick, but remember, there will never be another Howe.
    i don't like sports.

10. Default

no i think we all need to become scientists and learn how to make a chia pet that grows balls so we can give them to him.

seriously theres other people out there.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine