Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: so ummm, kinda serious question

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i don't like sports.
    well then rent Dear John and fuck cry, seems more your style.

2. Default

Get over it. She will NEVER be out of your mind. EVER. Get over it because you're a DUDE. Dudes don't sulk around about their emotions. They sleep around and hope it will subdue them to find someone better. Women sulk around. You are pretty much aware she wants nothing to do with you now that she gave you the whole enchilada of the gifts and now you're butt hurt about it because there is no second chance or second opportunity in the future.

I SWEAR to GOD you men get anal when you receive back gifts you gave her. Be happy you even got ANYTHING back. It is the ultimate CLOSURE. MOVE ON.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    well then rent Dear John and fuck cry, seems more your style.
    no, see, when i said i don't like sports, i mostly meant that any such references would go completely over my head. sorry if that inconveniences you in some way, ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

well, have you ever thought of killing her? and like, keeping the body close by? there's a song about it...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Get over it. She will NEVER be out of your mind. EVER. Get over it because you're a DUDE. Dudes don't sulk around about their emotions. They sleep around and hope it will subdue them to find someone better. Women sulk around. You are pretty much aware she wants nothing to do with you now that she gave you the whole enchilada of the gifts and now you're butt hurt about it because there is no second chance or second opportunity in the future.

I SWEAR to GOD you men get anal when you receive back gifts you gave her. Be happy you even got ANYTHING back. It is the ultimate CLOSURE. MOVE ON.
    ^ Pretty much.

6. Default

no, see, when i said i don't like sports, i mostly meant that any such references would go completely over my head. sorry if that inconveniences you in some way, ass.
    well then, in your terms, game over man, game over.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    well, have you ever thought of killing her? and like, keeping the body close by? there's a song about it...
    i like your style.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

8. Default

Acolyte, my opinion may not mean much because girls and guys tend to view these things differently, however, it will be a year july 4th since my ex broke up with me and i still hurt. probably more than i should. i know it is not normal to hold on this long, but the fact that i recently went to CA with him and still had some contact with him had a lot to do with it.

my advice tp you is not to have any contact with her. i made the mistake of becoming his friend because after he broke up with me i tried to cut all ties, but that made the hurt worse, at the time. now i wish that i would have, because he is just a reminder of what i fucked up and that i still love him, even though he doesn't deserve it.

i have dated since then and have guys now who would like my attention, but none of them are him, so they are not good enough. it's fucked up and something that i know i have to get over. i tend to keep myself busy and i drown myself heavily in gaming because it occupies my mind. even gamimg was difficult to do for a while since we met in counterstrike 3 years ago.

i feel for you and hope you can work it out.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    The pain will never end. You will eventually think about her less and less. But every few days you will remember.
    lies. the pain does end. you just move on and forget about it. might take months might take years. but it does end. if it hasn't ended and it's been years, well then it hasn't ended cause you havn't done jack shit in the years the have passed. realize what you felt with the 1 chick, you can do again.. you just have 2 actually do it, and find a chick. if you sit around for years on end being single thinking about the last chick you were with well.. then your setting your self up for a buncha BS> end result, find a new chick and move on.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    Acolyte, my opinion may not mean much because girls and guys tend to view these things differently, however, it will be a year july 4th since my ex broke up with me and i still hurt. probably more than i should. i know it is not normal to hold on this long, but the fact that i recently went to CA with him and still had some contact with him had a lot to do with it.

my advice tp you is not to have any contact with her. i made the mistake of becoming his friend because after he broke up with me i tried to cut all ties, but that made the hurt worse, at the time. now i wish that i would have, because he is just a reminder of what i fucked up and that i still love him, even though he doesn't deserve it.

i have dated since then and have guys now who would like my attention, but none of them are him, so they are not good enough. it's fucked up and something that i know i have to get over. i tend to keep myself busy and i drown myself heavily in gaming because it occupies my mind. even gamimg was difficult to do for a while since we met in counterstrike 3 years ago.

i feel for you and hope you can work it out.
    thanks owns.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?