Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: so ummm, kinda serious question

1. Default

lol wish my dog tags said something nice like that, even though thats a shitty way to find something like what you found. Oh and to answer your question, nothing ever stops hurting, especially when women leave you after you go away to try and do something for society (i.e. get a degree, volunteer work, military service) women suck for the most part and are so needy that if you leave for 5 minutes they get all depressed. Just find a new one later that isn't so fickle about everything and you'll be alright. . . or end up like me and only love the booze. mmmm vodka. . . nom nom nom.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Boner View Post
    bummp
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i got my answer craig. hence why i let this topic die
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicced View Post
    lol wish my dog tags said something nice like that, even though thats a shitty way to find something like what you found. Oh and to answer your question, nothing ever stops hurting, especially when women leave you after you go away to try and do something for society (i.e. get a degree, volunteer work, military service) women suck for the most part and are so needy that if you leave for 5 minutes they get all depressed. Just find a new one later that isn't so fickle about everything and you'll be alright. . . or end up like me and only love the booze. mmmm vodka. . . nom nom nom.
    ummm, yeah. thanks for the advice mate, but it's pretty much resolved at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?