Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ZM "server is full" when map changes

1. Default ZM "server is full" when map changes

Hi, thanks for the sweet servers.

I saw a similar thread in the GG forum and thought I'd post it here too.

Every time the map changes, it says the server is full and am booted because I don't have a reserved slot. Before the update this would happen once in a while but now it is every time the map changes. All this means is I have to wait 30 secs to rejoin so it's more annoying than anything. and I'm pretty sure it kicks everyone not just me, when I rejoin there's usually much less people playing. Thanks,

Chinny

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chinny View Post
    Hi, thanks for the sweet servers.

I saw a similar thread in the GG forum and thought I'd post it here too.

Every time the map changes, it says the server is full and am booted because I don't have a reserved slot. Before the update this would happen once in a while but now it is every time the map changes. All this means is I have to wait 30 secs to rejoin so it's more annoying than anything. and I'm pretty sure it kicks everyone not just me, when I rejoin there's usually much less people playing. Thanks,

Chinny
    yeah, mani is acting up w/ reserved slot clusterfucks. deal for a while til zero gets back to it.

i'd be more insulting but i'm not in the mood tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

It pisses me off when you finally join u cant spawn as human. -_-
    And you have to waste time as spectating until next round.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Robert View Post
    It pisses me off when you finally join u cant spawn as human. -_-
    And you have to waste time as spectating until next round.
    :facepalm:

zspawn retard.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

I dont get time to do it, the whole time i type !zspawn every 20 sec and until end of round still no luck.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

6. Default

I dont get time to do it, the whole time i type !zspawn every 20 sec and until end of round still no luck.
    does it say anything to you? try going through the menu

is !zspawn not working or are you just to lazy to bind a key to spawn?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    yeah, mani is acting up w/ reserved slot clusterfucks. deal for a while til zero gets back to it.

i'd be more insulting but i'm not in the mood tonight
    thanks for letting me know.

and Robert, !zspawn works just fine

Not most of the time.

Shit
    - Jeff Cooper

10. Default

No if you join the round late the server will not let you zspawn.