Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: ZM "server is full" when map changes

  1. Default ZM "server is full" when map changes

    Hi, thanks for the sweet servers.

    I saw a similar thread in the GG forum and thought I'd post it here too.

    Every time the map changes, it says the server is full and am booted because I don't have a reserved slot. Before the update this would happen once in a while but now it is every time the map changes. All this means is I have to wait 30 secs to rejoin so it's more annoying than anything. and I'm pretty sure it kicks everyone not just me, when I rejoin there's usually much less people playing. Thanks,

    Chinny

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chinny View Post
    Hi, thanks for the sweet servers.

    I saw a similar thread in the GG forum and thought I'd post it here too.

    Every time the map changes, it says the server is full and am booted because I don't have a reserved slot. Before the update this would happen once in a while but now it is every time the map changes. All this means is I have to wait 30 secs to rejoin so it's more annoying than anything. and I'm pretty sure it kicks everyone not just me, when I rejoin there's usually much less people playing. Thanks,

    Chinny
    yeah, mani is acting up w/ reserved slot clusterfucks. deal for a while til zero gets back to it.

    i'd be more insulting but i'm not in the mood tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  3. #3

    Default

    It pisses me off when you finally join u cant spawn as human. -_-
    And you have to waste time as spectating until next round.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Robert View Post
    It pisses me off when you finally join u cant spawn as human. -_-
    And you have to waste time as spectating until next round.
    :facepalm:

    zspawn retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  5. #5

    Default

    I dont get time to do it, the whole time i type !zspawn every 20 sec and until end of round still no luck.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Robert View Post
    I dont get time to do it, the whole time i type !zspawn every 20 sec and until end of round still no luck.
    does it say anything to you? try going through the menu
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Robert View Post
    I dont get time to do it, the whole time i type !zspawn every 20 sec and until end of round still no luck.
    is !zspawn not working or are you just to lazy to bind a key to spawn?

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    yeah, mani is acting up w/ reserved slot clusterfucks. deal for a while til zero gets back to it.

    i'd be more insulting but i'm not in the mood tonight
    thanks for letting me know.

    and Robert, !zspawn works just fine

  9. #9

    Default

    Not most of the time.




    Shit
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

  10. Default

    No if you join the round late the server will not let you zspawn.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •