Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ZM "server is full" when map changes

1. Default

Well it looks like mani is not going to take my bug seriously so it could be like this for a long time.... also there seems to be no progress on getting the actual internet I am suposed to have so I might just come home early b/c this is bull shit. Because of the connection issues it takes me hours to do what should take about 30 seconds. as a result I wast my vacation just sitting at load screens before I know what the status isw to then head out for the rest of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Well it looks like mani is not going to take my bug seriously so it could be like this for a long time.... also there seems to be no progress on getting the actual internet I am suposed to have so I might just come home early b/c this is bull shit. Because of the connection issues it takes me hours to do what should take about 30 seconds. as a result I wast my vacation just sitting at load screens before I know what the status isw to then head out for the rest of the day.
    NO! your'e going to stay on vacation, and your'e going to enjoy yourself! i'm sure people can live without fully working servers till your'e back

3. Thumbs up

Zero.....i think u should stop worrying bout all these server problems and just enjoy the time u have before having to come back to chaotic
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    STOP FUCKING WORKING ON YOUR VACATION!

Damn zero, you sure are a workaholic, we need to get you some therapy, then a month long vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Zero needs his vacation.

Work allot?
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DrTran View Post
    No if you join the round late the server will not let you zspawn.
    seriously? i never have any problem

as long as you didn't already appear in-game that round of course
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    seriously? i never have any problem

as long as you didn't already appear in-game that round of course
    Nope, I can confirm this. I've been kicked from the server by that crap not having a reserved slot bug. I then chose a team, and press my !zspawn bound key, and it says you can only !zspawn if you join late in a round.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Aero Blitz View Post
    Nope, I can confirm this. I've been kicked from the server by that crap not having a reserved slot bug. I then chose a team, and press my !zspawn bound key, and it says you can only !zspawn if you join late in a round.
    ...no shit. exactly what i said.

if you've already played in the round, and got kicked, and came back during the same round, you can't !zspawn.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

9. Default

i get kick when map changes it says full

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jesus View Post
    i get kick when map changes it says full
    ok, sometimes that happens. i used to sneak in during map changes, since my connection's godly at college.