1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Yep

+1 + GLK
    hey thanks its much appreciated

2. Default

getting lonely at the bottom

3. Default

+1 for taking it up the ass like a real man.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    +1 for taking it up the ass like a real man.

Thats right but in my defense it was suprise buttsecks

he was like oh a quarter and i went to pick it up and was like OH(in a bad way lol)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post

he was like oh a quarter and i went to pick it up and was like OH(in a bad way lol)
    At least it wasn't rape!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

that was MY quarter
    give it back to me !!:P

ps, its still a +1 from my part. u can be a pain in the butt sometimes, but thats just perfect ibis material :P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

I'm me, I'm harsh but, I'm Real so deal with it you don't like me fine deal with it because I don't like some of you but I still deal with it. I do my job as an admin without problems.

8. Default

I'm me, I'm harsh but, I'm Real so deal with it you don't like me fine deal with it because I don't like some of you but I still deal with it. I do my job as an admin without problems.
    +1 again because he won't kiss ass or suck anyones cock.

And he still takes it up the ass like a real man<33

9. Default

yeah, everyone has his personality arround.
    u could be harsh out of no where, but maybe in ur mind u mean well, but it shows off wrong for some, who cares lol,
    for example me ,
    i am the annoying bastard with the fucked accent, so u better hide yo kids and hide yo wives!:P
    gd luck man... keep it real lol
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...