Name: Joshua Thrasher

DOB: August, 1988

Ingame name: -=DA=- Solarsoul, Solar, Solarsoul

MIC: yea!

Weapons of choice: What ever GG gives me{excluding the aweful usp}

Wanna get ahold of me?
    Aim: Gemsen86
    MSN: [email protected]

Maps ; I'm very new to ibis and only play the gungame rightnow give me some tme to tryout ur other. Maps

Fav GGmap: Lego Mafia!

Reason for applying:
    I just want to be loved :{! Lol
    Ok so I feel that a lot of people like me and they love when I rage. I used to belong to a group call DM this was Destructive Minds, they are no longer a group since John aka DM-Sniper101, went back to college, he took down the server and the site. Anyways I say this because when that happened a couple of yeas back I quit playing. But. Since I hve been playing again I have made several friends and am a good player. I am currently waiting for admin rights, but when I can I try and make everyone aware of the rules in ibis gg and try to have people keep camping to a minimum. This community was the first one I. Joined when I started playing CSS again and I feel at home here. Please consider my app and if I don't make it then hopefully I will grow on u guys in the future

Thanks for your consideration,

2. Default

never heard of you before, mightve been to early for you to apply,

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by echo501st View Post
    never heard of you before, mightve been to early for you to apply,
    Lofl I have play with u severals times echo, the other day on simpsons whole admin team against everyone else yup I was there and when hitman got on and started raging about the new update yep I was there too

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    Lofl I have play with u severals times echo, the other day on simpsons whole admin team against everyone else yup I was there and when hitman got on and started raging about the new update yep I was there too
    ok, lets put it another way...you don't have any rank displaying.

ergo, you've played less than 10 rounds on pub, less than 10 rounds on gg, and less than 30 min on zm

hence, you're brand new.

lol app is lol
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

no clue who you are... never seen you before...

if you want in the clan it helps 2 actually be a member of the community, and have people know who you are.

and as acolyte said, you've barley played any of our servers... you're brand new, making this app pointless.

can't try and join a CS community when you're not part of it, or don't know any 1 in it.

start posting and being active on the forums, get 2 know every 1.
    Last edited by maynard; 06-28-2010 at 11:40 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Well didn't hurt to give it. A shot and I am in game everyday I know plenty on here for example I know brian, cyber, mag, mikey. And I didn't register my steam id with the site yet is the problem with being new

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    Well didn't hurt to give it. A shot and I am in game everyday I know plenty on here for example I know brian, cyber, mag, mikey. And I didn't register my steam id with the site yet is the problem with being new
    I wouldn't call 3 ppl plenty of ppl when talking on a community lvl.

also you need actual ibis member votes 2 get into ibis, every 1's name you posted isn't in IBIS.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

lol who are you?

9. Default

Like I said before lol didn't hurt to give it a try so there ya go u guys are getting to know me :}

10. Default

you wanna be noticed by the clan, play PUB.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-