Name:
    Eric Chistopher Hitt
    ECH

Birth Date:
    28 March 1992

In game Name:
    echo501st<ibis.a>

Weapons of Choice:
    mostly any pistol; usp or glock, i'm not one for "spray and pray" lol, sept in gg, im not great at that, sniping with pistols is my expertise

Maps:
    zm: roflicious, roy highway, four corners of course, and i know desert fortress well.
    wcs: Italy, office 07, nipperhouse, , aztec.
    gg and pub:

Reason for App:
    Well, I've been on the servers for at least 3 years coming up on 4 soon i think. Before the update i was playing wcs, i had for a year. my rank is high on zm. I am not one to back down from anything and i will stick with the group through the tough times. My app was interrupted by drama last time, so i asked it be closed. I am friends with many of the clan members. I feel that it is time i apply again. I had time to meet more players and get better during that period, not to mention the lessons i learned.

Experience:

I have been playing pc since diablo, ive played the blizzard line up and been through wow. Ive been playing CS since the original was out, the one when you could go through the training level, rank on zm is 76 as of the moment down from 29, levels on wcs somewhere near 750. im a heavy fps player and focus on css.

I've been on the servers coming up on 4 years now i believe. For the last year i have had admin, and i believe i have been just.

I played steadily on the zm server for 3 years, and i play(played) wcs now mostly though. i know most regulars on the zm server and the wcs server. also, I stop by the GG and pub server every now and then. I know most admins and try mentor any who are new.

About me:

Ive graduated high school and im planing to go to a community college in fall, IQ(140), act(30), gpa(2.4) and an asvab of 90.

I drive a mercedes c320, 2001. i love to drive, i have worked on my own car twice already. I had to remove the intake manifold to repair a plastic vacuum piece that broke. The second was a torn engine mount. yeah that mount was my bad.

Big fan of monk(i have all the seasons), psych, house and chuck. I switched to manga from anime a year or two ago. i keep up with a selected group of mangas and have a collection.( bleach, naruto, and im rereading dragonball)

I play ps3, right now im comparing infamous and prototype. I beat naruto ultimate ninja storm with ease. ive also played Bioshock one and two.

2. Default

a flame war went down, i ask it to be closed.

3. Default

good guy, fun to play with.

Gl !
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

ty holy!

5. Default

did you also look at the clan member who did the +1 then -1. as i said in this app, some drama happened and i stood up for someone. it was a bad time for an app

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by echo501st View Post
    did you also look at the clan member who did the +1 then -1. as i said in this app, some drama happened and i stood up for someone. it was a bad time for an app
    we gotta get you some thicker skin, bro.

either way, once again +1

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

I just want to let everyone know that it is fine for him to resubmit his app.

+1 i guessssss xD

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36
    + infinity

Been friends with echo for awhile now, back in zombie mod were i first met him and we both have more recently moved more towards WCS and he's been a great admin. Been giving people plenty of warnings and when they still dont comply he throws the ban hammer at them.
    Still stand by what i said on the last app

and besides he has his middle name as mine

10. Default

+1 heavyarms kai
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?