Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Disable Reserved slots till there fixed zero!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    personally, i'd say fix the servers first and foremost. unless of course updateing the forums would fix the servers.

either way, enjoy your vacation and there should be a payment waiting for when you get back ^_^
    payment? better get the stick ready.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    payment? better get the stick ready.
    oh yeah. you'd better watch yourself nem. no more racism
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I think I figured it out. Remember how people were saying they would get a prompt to be redirected to another server and then they would be kicked and were like wtf. Well I think that prompt is the issue. Mani is trying to redirect them but it does not work and causes the plugin to break and kick too many people. This illogical event is exactly the sort of bug that a program like mani would have. I have attempted a fix, if it still happens tomorrow it did not work.

4. Default

Still broken, I get in for 2 seconds and then it kicks me for a reserved slot at 19/21, anything above this and it really wont let you in even if the servers full of admins.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 07-03-2010 at 03:30 AM.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I think I figured it out. Remember how people were saying they would get a prompt to be redirected to another server and then they would be kicked and were like wtf. Well I think that prompt is the issue. Mani is trying to redirect them but it does not work and causes the plugin to break and kick too many people. This illogical event is exactly the sort of bug that a program like mani would have. I have attempted a fix, if it still happens tomorrow it did not work.
    remove the hop mod.

that redirect box shouldn't be popping up w/out the hop mod installed
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

no i think it was coming up b/c mani tired redirecting them. Has anyone seen it come up today? Also the mani people now accept it as a reproducible error.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    oh yeah. you'd better watch yourself nem. no more racism
    oh the stick is ready, this should be fun.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Also the mani people now accept it as a reproducible error.
    YES! one step closer to getting it fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

I asked if there was any time table on even a beta fix, it will be ready when it is done...

10. Default

Can't you just disable the whole motherfucking thing all together already?
    I cant even get in the server when its at 19/21, I connect and then it kicks me for a reserved slot even with an admin already in there.