Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Disable Reserved slots till there fixed zero!

1. Default Disable Reserved slots till there fixed zero!

listen zero if you can please just disable the reserved slot thing till its sorted. I keep getting kicked on gg at 18/21 for no good fucking reason

2. Default

He is on vacation!

3. Default

I have tried a fix, hopefully it will work. If this problem continues after this post then it did not work.

4. Default

im starting to get tired of telling you this zero, your on vacation... use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I have tried a fix, hopefully it will work. If this problem continues after this post then it did not work.
    ummm, duh?

"i have tried a fix, if the problem continues, it didn't work"

lol

also, BE ON FUCKING VACATION!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

I did a large scale update on all admin accounts admins should no longer be kicked.

7. Default

Yes but what about all the regs, every time we join and we see that f3 to connect to this server thing we get kicked, and I just got kicked for being the 21st and 19th player with admins on. It needs to be either disabled or removed till its fixed ASAP.

at the very LEAST turn down the reconnect time from 30 to 1 second because of the constant kicking, I cant emphasise how FUCKING ANNOYING that is.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 06-28-2010 at 10:53 PM.

8. Default

I can not make that change here but will when I can.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Yes but what about all the regs, every time we join and we see that f3 to connect to this server thing we get kicked, and I just got kicked for being the 21st and 19th player with admins on. It needs to be either disabled or removed till its fixed ASAP.

at the very LEAST turn down the reconnect time from 30 to 1 second because of the constant kicking, I cant emphasise how FUCKING ANNOYING that is.
    what f3 to connect?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post

OR... purchase admin until it is fixed? o.O