Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: misc

1. Default

cool story bro..

2. Default

Man, whatever you're on PLEASE take this shit elsewhere and "enjoy" your drugs at others expense not ours.

IMHO this should be deleted and the user banned from the forums as well as the servers because not only is he a drama queen, but an accident and trouble incoming at every turn.

Over + hopefully OUT
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Man, whatever you're on PLEASE take this shit elsewhere and "enjoy" your drugs at others expense not ours.

IMHO this should be deleted and the user banned from the forums as well as the servers because not only is he a drama queen, but an accident and trouble incoming at every turn.

Over + hopefully OUT
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

4. Default

LMfuckinao.........holy shit....
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

5. Default

no, not deleted. closed, yes. but i want to have the opportunity later to read through this, and analyze/translate it. he's obviously so much better than us, because he uses a multitude (a veritable plethora) of large words, and i believe that i can discover and share with the forums what steps we might take to be more like him.

tl;dr
    leave it, i might be looking for a lol later
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

ugh, sorry I had a bad day yesturday and i apparently took it out here I suppose, a bit..

I'll reduce it to this, I had fun playin with you guys and it was a great experience back into the world of cs .. perhaps I'll see ya all again, I'm no troll and not gonna spend time defending myself or whatever, so after hearing some of your opinions about me, I'm content to move on I suppose.. tho I'm not surprised CS has always been filled with all kinds of people, from the most gifted programmers and designers, to spoiled brat kids who have no clue of what life is really about...

anyway, perhaps we can all learn from this experience..

ugh.. I just read that last post.. analyze this hahaa... I am not better I dont think so , please don't waste ur time on me omg

seriously, was drunk, a bit baked, and apologize for expressing myself about it here..

no ruffle in my panties, no wild hair up my ass... tho I'd almost consider staying to be a part of this community to show you how much better I am! ahaha that is a joke, if u think I'm that way , u can't judge someone u don't know, and u shouldnt
    Last edited by Mustikos; 06-29-2010 at 11:02 AM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mustikos View Post
    sorry for being a douche bag, and perhaps I will see you soon!
    Thats better, Welcome!!!, but i cant say the same for the rest of the people as you can see. We dont take crap from no one on the forums or the servers.

So go ahead and make a new thread if you want to be part of the forums if you just want to be unmuted just write to one of the other threads and a clan member <ibis> or ZERO may unmute you after reading your case. Ibis.a are admins members who registered and pay for admin powers on the server and if one did wrong you will be unmuted and they will probably lose there admin privileges. But so far it doesnt look to good for you.

8. Default

ugh, sorry I had a bad day yesturday and i apparently took it out here I suppose, a bit..

I'll reduce it to this, I had fun playin with you guys and it was a great experience back into the world of cs .. perhaps I'll see ya all again, I'm no troll and not gonna spend time defending myself or whatever, so after hearing some of your opinions about me, I'm content to move on I suppose.. tho I'm not surprised CS has always been filled with all kinds of people, from the most gifted programmers and designers, to spoiled brat kids who have no clue of what life is really about...

ugh.. I just read that last post.. analyze this hahaa... I am not better I dont think so , please don't waste ur time on me omg

seriously, was drunk, a bit baked, and apologize for expressing myself about it here..

no ruffle in my panties, no wild hair up my ass... tho I'd almost consider staying to be a part of this community to show you how much better I am! ahaha that is a joke, if u think I'm that way , u can't judge someone u don't know, and u shouldnt
    JESUS CHRIST EVEN WHEN YOU"RE SOBER YOU RAMBLE

to quote monty python and the holy grail...

GET ON WITH IT!!

seriously, get to the point and move on ffs. i didn't even read your post. too much text! we have no problem with you, you just talk way to damn much
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    JESUS CHRIST EVEN WHEN YOU"RE SOBER YOU RAMBLE

to quote monty python and the holy grail...

GET ON WITH IT!!

seriously, get to the point and move on ffs. i didn't even read your post. too much text! we have no problem with you, you just talk way to damn much
    this is still funny...and this is y i love the forums..lol
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

Pussy