Yes, everyone is busy, some more than others, not everyone has money or rich parents to provide them free time or buy them a computer, as well not everyone feels the need for attention so they put others down or talk shit..

My favorite is those who say to someone , 'Who cares?!'

because if they did not care, they would not say anything, but they care for, attention, as do most, but rather than be creative or funny, or 'nerdy', they put others down for attention.

I am not sure why I got muted, I am not implying anything by saying that, Ricochet but you perma-muted me and I was not even talking much at all and it was not offensive.

Anyway, I just thought you guys were pretty kool, all I've talked to and I was content with one of the first servers I'd joined in CS:S being a server I'd stick to for perhaps my career, but after being muted and not getting a response on the server to my sprays, tho I can't assume they've been seen; also not fond of having to create a forum account to try to get unmuted, rather than coming and creating an account to bullsh*t with others in the clan, not to say I'm interested in joining (or not) ...

I dunno at this point, I almost feel like I'm trying to explain to some chick why I got drunk the other night and didn't pay attention to her, or didn't kiss her ass, etc. again, no offense, but I've not the most time to play right now and took a cpl tokes and was looking forward to hangin out on the server and playin and instead I got to deal with this...

perhaps most others would just not care, but I have integrity...

Provided you guys unmute me and

anyway, whatever, it is annoying, sorry Ricochet, or whoever, maybe was a misunderstanding.. isn't the end of the world if I don't come back to the server; I just had a good time talking to some of the players the other night and was content. I wouldn't go so far as to say it was a newb admin and it won't be the first time if someone felt threatened by my personality and my honesty.

So, hope to see you soon, don't mistake kindness for weakness and remember, "I've got worms!"

Mustikos