Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: misc

1. Default misc

Yes, everyone is busy, some more than others, not everyone has money or rich parents to provide them free time or buy them a computer, as well not everyone feels the need for attention so they put others down or talk shit..

My favorite is those who say to someone , 'Who cares?!'

because if they did not care, they would not say anything, but they care for, attention, as do most, but rather than be creative or funny, or 'nerdy', they put others down for attention.

I am not sure why I got muted, I am not implying anything by saying that, Ricochet but you perma-muted me and I was not even talking much at all and it was not offensive.

Anyway, I just thought you guys were pretty kool, all I've talked to and I was content with one of the first servers I'd joined in CS:S being a server I'd stick to for perhaps my career, but after being muted and not getting a response on the server to my sprays, tho I can't assume they've been seen; also not fond of having to create a forum account to try to get unmuted, rather than coming and creating an account to bullsh*t with others in the clan, not to say I'm interested in joining (or not) ...

I dunno at this point, I almost feel like I'm trying to explain to some chick why I got drunk the other night and didn't pay attention to her, or didn't kiss her ass, etc. again, no offense, but I've not the most time to play right now and took a cpl tokes and was looking forward to hangin out on the server and playin and instead I got to deal with this...

perhaps most others would just not care, but I have integrity...

Provided you guys unmute me and

anyway, whatever, it is annoying, sorry Ricochet, or whoever, maybe was a misunderstanding.. isn't the end of the world if I don't come back to the server; I just had a good time talking to some of the players the other night and was content. I wouldn't go so far as to say it was a newb admin and it won't be the first time if someone felt threatened by my personality and my honesty.

So, hope to see you soon, don't mistake kindness for weakness and remember, "I've got worms!"

Mustikos

uhhhh what?

3. Default

I dunno.. he's some kinda drama queen.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

after reading it... im lost...well...are we suppose to say.. "Hi welcome to the IBIS fourms," since this is the intro section or.... wrong section for an unmute?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

5. Default

I got perma-muted.. the previous reply is somewhat of an introduction I suppose, what I'm trying to say, can I get unmuted? I was not going off at the mouth or KB the other night yet got perma-banned.. I don't give a rats ass or any part of the rat

I suppose this is just a waste of time and all I did is send out some troll fodder..

ok ladies, take care now.. have fun with ur clan

6. Default

I think we should throw rocks at him till the situation resolves it's self.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustikos View Post
    the previous reply is somewhat of an introduction I suppose
    that's debatable.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Uhmmmmm.......... Hi?.....................
    you may want to put in request in one of the threads here http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6
    Either admin abuse or unban me thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mustikos View Post
    I got perma-muted.. the previous reply is somewhat of an introduction I suppose, what I'm trying to say, can I get unmuted? I was not going off at the mouth or KB the other night yet got perma-banned.. I don't give a rats ass or any part of the rat

I suppose this is just a waste of time and all I did is send out some troll fodder..

ok ladies, take care now.. have fun with ur clan
    Dude dont be bad mouthing the community cause of some admin you and beef with. We have many,many admins... so we dont know shit what your talking about. Take the time to learn how our system works, cause We dont take kindly to people just bitching. And like what maynard said we just may throw rocks at you then. So either straighten up and one of us will help you or fuck off and dont come to our servers again.
    Last edited by mag36; 06-28-2010 at 06:02 PM.

8. Default

I'm down to delete the post and start over, I was trying to avoid putting in a bunch of time I'd rather spend playing and instead I've created the opposite...

I'll revisit this after playin for a while and we'll see what happens..

pardon me, I wasn't knocking the community, was not my intention at all...

was really trying to avoid drama and crap and just get unmuted as well as avoid signing up for another forum, etc etc .. but how else to contact someone? at least another way hadn't been obvious..

re: the prior message..

I just, it is not inviting , I am not necessarily intrigued to be a part of a community where something such as this happens, not saying you are right, I should learn about the community, but forcing me to read your local paper before I get to know the towns folk, well I'd rather go to a concern a listen to the band before I read the lyrics..

ok ur right and sorry I didn't , I was just kinda pissed about the whole thing and here I'm spending time f'n around when I'd rather be doing something else.. I just reread what I said and ya, I didn't mean to be a dick what I posted was in response to throw rocks being throw, I don't see how I was misunderstood but now I do. I usually post on a forum and don't expect such a quick reply... so there are several variables here I didn't consider.. sorry for being out of line, I'm content to delete this thread and start anew...

in regards to being muted, that just kinda pisses me off because I was enjoying myself and , well I didn't consider maybe you have many admins, etc.. but I am certain others enjoyed talking to me and playing with me..

Anyway, forum-master, delete the thread, I know I'd be happy and pardon me for being lazy, if I wasnt upset someone perma-muted me, I'd prolly be creating a forum account anyway, but with a positive attitude, so again, pardon me, sorry for being a douche bag, and perhaps I will see you soon!
    Last edited by Mustikos; 06-28-2010 at 06:33 PM.

9. Default

i can tell you why you were muted:

1) you speak annoyingly
    2) you obviously talk way too fucking much

tl;dr
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

well judging by your word vomit on the forums here I think its because you wouldnt shut the fuck up, I mean it took you three paragraphs to even get to the point for fucks sake.