Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Genre 2 of Rages STORY TIME

Default Genre 2 of Rages STORY TIME

so read rages thread and learn the rules, if you can abide by them or havnt read them ill edit this later.

pretty much, use this thread as a comidic story thread and the other as a ploted story thread

GO

a silly looking man, named MIBIS met up with his friend IBIS at the local convinece story with a bottle of...

2. Default

stupid fuck, why create another one when the first one is right there? retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    stupid fuck, why create another one when the first one is right there? retard.
    1. Dictionary

2. Genre

3. more then 1 thread for Prefrence to an audience

just change up the original one. thats what it's there for. there is no preference.

5. Default

make an adult version
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

just show us your boobies and forget this thread

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    make an adult version
    we're going rated MA.......continue.......BJ(blow job) so they can go drug hookers around the area and.....
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

Quote Originally Posted by -blink- View Post
    we're going rated MA.......continue.......BJ(blow job) so they can go drug hookers around the area and.....
    for only 5 dollers for a simple suckie suckie you couldn't go wrong until...

9. Default

...someone with power comes in and closes this thread.

10. Default

haha this thread amused me, the fail is legendary.