Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: skins?

1. Default

I rather prefer only nade skins if everyone's gonna whine about the guns.

2. Default

Yeah zero that would be up there in my book with you fucking up zm for me and alot of other people like james hobo and a few others and I have NEVER stopped hounding you for doing that.

so don't do it, it would seriously ruin the appeal of the servers and I've skinned every weapon to my taste being a gunguy who Actually shoots them on a weekly basis so I usually hold the skins to a much higher standard than others, just an fyi

3. Default

Admin skins plox ?

4. Default

I've been thinking about the admin skins as well. Ive been to other ZM servers and admins have there own particular skin. Not really important but would be nice

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Darkphoenix View Post
    I've been thinking about the admin skins as well. Ive been to other ZM servers and admins have there own particular skin. Not really important but would be nice
    it's really not neccessary though.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    it's really not neccessary though.
    i agree, its not at all necessary, just something neat

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Darkphoenix View Post
    i agree, its not at all necessary, just something neat
    it would be unique lol

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    it would be unique lol
    but, on zm for example, there would need to be like, 8 admin skinns (one for each zombie class + one for ct)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?