Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GG is down :(

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    How much, and why should one buy it?
    best FPS ive ever played. the realism is just awesome in the game. there's like no campers cause the maps are massive and go in all directions... it's basically the closest thing you will find 2 actual war. the huge selling point for me was that the building are all destructible... there's nothing cooler then shooting an RPG at a person, and seeing that entire section of the house just blow right off of it lol. also if you take out the support beams and supporting walls of the house, it actually will come down. there's tanks, heli's, ATV's, jet-ski's, boats... you name it.. the game is just an awesome experience, it really gets you into it and feel like your in battle.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    #3 FTW lol
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

I'm not trying 2 start a MW VS BC war.. just posted that vid cause it points out a lot of the kick ass parts of the game. also you can get it through steam and it's 49.99
    Last edited by maynard; 06-29-2010 at 06:17 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

god damn GG down Pups down, WCS, is down and the jail break I play once in a blue moon is down

all thats left is Zmod and That one child molester's server

ill buy BC2 when its on sale, steam has spoiled me with their sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

everytime I buy a game on steam they give out out at like 50% off the following weekend lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

I swear after I build my upgrade mani is fuck,ing gone. Ity clealryt is tghe cause oif the freezing and this shit has gone far enough. After my upgrades I am updating the websitge and then the admin system.

ZM 4 life whores
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    ZM 4 life whores
    get back 2 your cage!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    hoooray

TF2 aint got shit on BC2 lol
    agreed, its still fun, but BC2 is just the Battlefield awesomeness that we all know and love.

I can't wait for the true PC Battlefield game of Battlefield 3 though. Then I restart my BF clan of old. I can't wait to own noobs again like I did in the BF1942/DC/2 days.

And i wouldnt mind Epic Games releasing an Unreal Tournament as good as 99 or 2004 again too. Ah, fragging in CAL and CPL were fun days.