Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Is ZERO aware there are WCS servers that are up right now?

  1. Default Is ZERO aware there are WCS servers that are up right now?

    WCSmanyraces (my main source of WCS until I stopped having fun with all the douchebags) has a server that hasn't skipped a beat since the update, with multiple abilities per race.

    If you simply figure out what they are using to run the server you could quickly get WCS back up and running.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    WCSmanyraces (my main source of WCS until I stopped having fun with all the douchebags) has a server that hasn't skipped a beat since the update, with multiple abilities per race.

    If you simply figure out what they are using to run the server you could quickly get WCS back up and running.
    ......oO

    Maynard - The WCS Guy

  3. Default

    probably python, very unstable... although there are reports of private fixes but I am unaware of any fixes for the effects. I will be working hard when I get back from vacation to get a patch out.



  4. #4

    Default

    yea I read of a WCS python script was made beacuse they thought ESS was unstable.

    so Python is more unstable Zero?


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

  5. Default

    i'ma try the tf2Wc3 server i found...it really blows. doesn't come close to ibiswcs
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  6. Default

    theres one mod i was playing today, it was pretty legit. it was on this server titled "ibis pub #1". it was this foreign and primitive CSS mod. but it was AWESOME!!!1one

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    theres one mod i was playing today, it was pretty legit. it was on this server titled "ibis pub #1". it was this foreign and primitive CSS mod. but it was AWESOME!!!1one
    Pfff WCS > the universe.

    Maynard - The WCS Guy

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    theres one mod i was playing today, it was pretty legit. it was on this server titled "ibis pub #1". it was this foreign and primitive CSS mod. but it was AWESOME!!!1one
    you don't play wcs, so where the fuck do you get off on commenting about it?

    gtfo
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  9. #9

    Default

    Zombiemod>WCS
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

  10. Default

    Zombiemod wcs = fail

    True story, I saw it once.

    And you couldn't buy exp unless you had a 3:1 KDR. O.o
    Yea, I'm Wojonatior in game, yea, I suck. Get used to it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •