Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A new leaf needs to be turned. Everyone look.

1. Default A new leaf needs to be turned. Everyone look.

This comes from my post in a thread in the admin abuse sections, that's what the first paragraph or so is based on.

Read it thoroughly, and maybe we can all turn IBIS back into the perfect server it was.

When me or colby get caught doing something so fucking minor as a name tag or one small tk (usually based on good reasoning), we get harsh punishments such as no warnings and a 1 day ban. We catch Dual or Deprod or anyone doing things, EVEN WITH EVIDENCE, nothing happens.

You call that a just system of mature admins and proper ruling? I disagree, but at least when I disagree, I back it up.

This forum and server has become nothing but a group of admins backing each other up, due to the fact they are worried about their own position if they ever backed up the truth. They treat paying 11 dollars a month for some power as if it was their lives, and to be honest, it is ruining the over all game play in the server.

There was a time when people could laugh it up, enjoy the admins, enjoy the players, and just enjoy the game. That is the IBIS that I enjoyed, and now it has gotten out of hand.

I propose we all start a deal now that says we will be considerate enough to hear the others point of view, to research things before jumping to conclusions, and to show respect to other players. You don't have to like me, and I don't have to like you, but respect is a must in order to enjoy a nice atmosphere.

I agree if you all will agree. Immaturity will only complicate things, and if you find a way to disagree with this post, or try and shoot me down, you are most likely proving my point.

Thanks again to all IBIS members and admins for reading this and hopefully working to get IBIS back to the amazing server it was.

If I have offended anyone in the past month or so, I apologize, but I, myself, have felt offended due to the lack of respect, and would appreciate even the slightest apology.

Thanks again guys.

2. Thumbs up

Thanks for beating me to the punch, I hope that other members will feel free to comment on this and my thread on these matters. You can not free your heart if you can not see your heart

3. Default

Thank you Zero for taking the time to read this. I wasn't sure if someone was ever going to get the balls to be the first to commit to giving in, so I did it.

I hope we can all shed our current skin, because I definitely miss the good ol' times with IBIS.

4. Default

the good 'ole times is the exact reason i never commented on any of this mumbo jumbo that has been going on. i got no beef with no one here in the ibis community, and i love playing with you all so, lets try to go back to what got my attention and kept me coming back in the first place

a great server full of great ppl

5. Default

get a room. :-* (thats a kiss on aim)

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    get a room. :-* (thats a kiss on aim)
    Only if you will come with me.

7. Default

lol @ thats a kiss on aim

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-Monic View Post
    the good 'ole times is the exact reason i never commented on any of this mumbo jumbo that has been going on. i got no beef with no one here in the ibis community, and i love playing with you all so, lets try to go back to what got my attention and kept me coming back in the first place

a great server full of great ppl

Same here......

As John said...

All we are saying....is gice peace a chance

ahaha

Peace

9. Default

v,
    why would you bring me up when the harshest punishment I ever gave you was a mute, which was undone in about 30 secs.
    I agree that sometimes ppl may be harsh, but I know you can't argue that I have been unjust. I know you don't want to get into it again, but you should place yourself in my shoes. I have to deal with disruptful and disrespectful people daily, the regs shouldn't make it harder on me. notice I group you into regs, which is why I haven't been harsh at all. you know me now, and you know I don't have that large of a time frame to play. when I do I don't want my buddies that I play with daily to help get me killed, I have an easy enough time with that it is.
    you d understand where im coming from right? just so you know why I originally purchased admin... I was getting abused by a long time admin who would refuse to be on the opposite team as me, so he would switc me to his team so he would have no competition. that is abuse now isn't it?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    v,
    why would you bring me up when the harshest punishment I ever gave you was a mute, which was undone in about 30 secs.
    I agree that sometimes ppl may be harsh, but I know you can't argue that I have been unjust. I know you don't want to get into it again, but you should place yourself in my shoes. I have to deal with disruptful and disrespectful people daily, the regs shouldn't make it harder on me. notice I group you into regs, which is why I haven't been harsh at all. you know me now, and you know I don't have that large of a time frame to play. when I do I don't want my buddies that I play with daily to help get me killed, I have an easy enough time with that it is.
    you d understand where im coming from right? just so you know why I originally purchased admin... I was getting abused by a long time admin who would refuse to be on the opposite team as me, so he would switc me to his team so he would have no competition. that is abuse now isn't it?
    I do, and it was just heat of the moment. I do understand where you are coming from, and appreciate the outlook on everything.

You are actually one of my favorite admins, it just seemed that lately you had been getting unreasonable. By unreasonable, I don't mean unfair, I just mean not like yourself. You usually warn before taking action. I see how it would be from your side though and I can't say I would be any different. You are a great admin and if I offended you, I apologize.