This comes from my post in a thread in the admin abuse sections, that's what the first paragraph or so is based on.

Read it thoroughly, and maybe we can all turn IBIS back into the perfect server it was.

When me or colby get caught doing something so fucking minor as a name tag or one small tk (usually based on good reasoning), we get harsh punishments such as no warnings and a 1 day ban. We catch Dual or Deprod or anyone doing things, EVEN WITH EVIDENCE, nothing happens.

You call that a just system of mature admins and proper ruling? I disagree, but at least when I disagree, I back it up.

This forum and server has become nothing but a group of admins backing each other up, due to the fact they are worried about their own position if they ever backed up the truth. They treat paying 11 dollars a month for some power as if it was their lives, and to be honest, it is ruining the over all game play in the server.

There was a time when people could laugh it up, enjoy the admins, enjoy the players, and just enjoy the game. That is the IBIS that I enjoyed, and now it has gotten out of hand.

I propose we all start a deal now that says we will be considerate enough to hear the others point of view, to research things before jumping to conclusions, and to show respect to other players. You don't have to like me, and I don't have to like you, but respect is a must in order to enjoy a nice atmosphere.

I agree if you all will agree. Immaturity will only complicate things, and if you find a way to disagree with this post, or try and shoot me down, you are most likely proving my point.

Thanks again to all IBIS members and admins for reading this and hopefully working to get IBIS back to the amazing server it was.

If I have offended anyone in the past month or so, I apologize, but I, myself, have felt offended due to the lack of respect, and would appreciate even the slightest apology.

Thanks again guys.