Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: taz1stp ibis.a

THIS MUCH HATE...

should i leave the pistol here for him?

2. Default

zooom you missed the point!

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

3. Default

taz you're already on beyond thin ice. just take the small ass ban, and don't fuck up again. if you don't have an attitude adjustment and start trying 2 make people some what enjoy your company, you wont last.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by KɅΞW View Post
    Is it just me or did the admin abuse section has become increasingly more entertaining lately?

Btw taz, lay low, go on a vacation, have a seat, or take some
    OMG....Taz i've seen your name everywhere since you becoming an admin ....and it isnt anything good too...So really.... chill dude....and besides u already carry the name wanger 2 one week into your admin...lawls
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

5. Default

next time try not to make me seam insane b/c you don't need to try i am already crazy. i still think that u guys like me b/c i make it more interesting around here. and i cant go on vac if i coudl trust me i would of i think i need some fireworks. they make me smile as i shoot them at little people.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    . i still think that u guys like me b/c i make it more interesting around here.
    beyond the opposite. your song and dance isn't original, many other a clown have been perma bannd from the forums and server for being a idiot constantly like yourself. if you want 2 stick around, change your attitude, or you will end up dealt with. you already got all the actual IBIS members against you, shape up, or ship out... the choice is yours.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

I already warned you taz.

you double post and I delete both post.

THERE IS A MOTHERFUCKING EDIT BUTTON FOR YOU TO USE, SO USE IT BITCH!!

that is all.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    I already warned you taz.

you double post and I delete both post.

THERE IS A MOTHERFUCKING EDIT BUTTON FOR YOU TO USE, SO USE IT BITCH!!

that is all.
    here is a perfect example of epic rage

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Boner View Post
    not only is he a terrible admin, he is really creepy and weird as fuck...

taz1stp.ibis.a: so u want to come and play with fireworks tomrrow
    taz1stp.ibis.a: we need to put a stop to it
    taz1stp.ibis.a: any who we having a party at ur house tomrrow

said this to xen..
    HAHA you would paste that into here, anyways I didn't understand this either. He kept sending me wierd msgs on steam haha.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

10. Default

see, the slay command don't work in zm. and also, how'd the one guy kill half the team? that's kinda what the zombies are supposed to do after all
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?