Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: taz1stp ibis.a

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Yeah I never had a problem with him until yesterday, I joined the server because I heard he was starting crap and it was basically him mic spaming talking crap about how girls shouldn't play video games, and then when I basically told him hes a fucking idiot then he said that i'm on my period???
    ....were you?

2. Default

From what Ives seen several times and shit TAZ needs to lose his admin priviledges. He was totally trying to kiss Zero ass the other night in ZM and he acts totally diffent depending on whos ingame at the time. You. asked me once Taz whats up with me.. when i bitched about you.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/con...?u=1117&u2=561

taz1stP:
    whats up with u mag

mag36:
    What do you mean whats up with me..... Im just tired of all the bullshit the us older reg and admins have to put up with, some of us spent much time hear molding IBIS what it is and giving it a good rep and new admins think you can just walk and here and think everything is fine and dandy..... Being an admin doesn't give you the right to just do what you fucking want all time and is clear that some of you don't know that. You represent us having admin. You need to start asking what the older admins would do and stop fucking up all the time.
    Clearly you still dont understand the real roll of an admin..... Zero, he needs to be stripped from his powers.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    From what Ives seen several times and shit TAZ needs to lose his admin priviledges. He was totally trying to kiss Zero ass the other night in ZM and he acts totally diffent depending on whos ingame at the time. You. asked me once Taz whats up with me.. when i bitched about you.

Clearly you still dont understand the real roll of an admin..... Zero, he needs to be stripped from his powers.
    well said dude
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BorealHound View Post
    I was also on when this happened and can confirm all of it. It was kind of embarrassing, really.

EDIT: Though to be fair, he was being baited a little bit. For example, Ms. Xen commented on how annoying he was when he's on mic (It's true, I'll admit...), which got this whole thing rolling. There was also a dubious ban that he made prior to this shit going down about a 10 year old saying "I'm an admin!" once and getting banned for like a week by Taz, which Xen called him out on. Just trying to throw the whole story out there.
    Yeah the only reason I joined was because I heard he was talking crap, and then I realized that he just talks non stop and it's horribly annoying.

Then like a 5 year old said over the mic. "i'm and admin" and big bully taz starts saying "what did you just say kid" over and over and of course they didn't answer and then he just banned them.... So I called him out on it. Of course the kid realized it was wrong when Taz started shitting his pants and yelling.

And no Christmas, i'm not on my period right now but thanks for the concern.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

5. Default

Yeah I never had a problem with him until yesterday, I joined the server because I heard he was starting crap and it was basically him mic spaming talking crap about how girls shouldn't play video games, and then when I basically told him hes a fucking idiot then he said that i'm on my period???
    no i didn't say that someone else said that and i was commenting on it and saying u wouldn't say that and you flipped out on me.

6. Default

And no Christmas, i'm not on my period right now but thanks for the concern.
    Tis only a joke, my lady.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    no i didn't say that someone else said that and i was commenting on it and saying u wouldn't say that and you flipped out on me.
    I'm probably 90% sure you said it. If you didn't originally say it, you sure as hell repeated it, laughed, and agreed.

Arguing is fine, but comments like that just scream insecurity and make you look really bad.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post

+10000000000000

Yeah the only reason I joined was because I heard he was talking crap, and then I realized that he just talks non stop and it's horribly annoying.

Then like a 5 year old said over the mic. "i'm and admin" and big bully taz starts saying "what did you just say kid" over and over and of course they didn't answer and then he just banned them.... So I called him out on it. Of course the kid realized it was wrong when Taz started shitting his pants and yelling.
    +1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

9. Default

i blame the Swiss...looking at you Carina...
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    and then she said and you said and they said about that thing and other things....

give up, accept that your a douche bag and move on