Thread: I don't understand

1. Default I don't understand

I have never had a problem like this before. EVER since I have been playing on ibis.

I can join any server in my server window but for some reason every ibis comes up as unresponsive. All my other servers come up fine. (As in refresh master server list) American and European. However when I ping the servers from gametracker it says they are up but when I join css they won't fucking respond and its making me mad because this makes no fucking sense!

Edit: FUCK I'm in a french server. I don't even know what they are saying!!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    I have never had a problem like this before. EVER since I have been playing on ibis.

I can join any server in my server window but for some reason every ibis comes up as unresponsive. All my other servers come up fine. (As in refresh master server list) American and European. However when I ping the servers from gametracker it says they are up but when I join css they won't fucking respond and its making me mad because this makes no fucking sense!

Edit: FUCK I'm in a french server. I don't even know what they are saying!!
    baggette? baggette croissant?

lol, had to.

did css update recently?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I don't think it did. I got off wcs to call my card company, tried to get back on later and it said the servers wouldn't respond. This is fucking bullshit. If they did update, I am going to really start to get pissed off at fucking valve. At least give me the courtesy of knowing your going to fuck up my games.
    Last edited by anex; 12-30-2010 at 04:16 PM.

4. Default

i am having same prob. i am going to download css beta and see if it works trew that i will let you know if it does.

5. Default

are you able to ping the servers via a dos prompt?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    are you able to ping the servers via a dos prompt?
    in English

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    in English
    start->run-> type "cmd"-> hit enter-> type "ping <serverIP>"

if you get a response, then you can ping the servers
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    start->run-> type "cmd"-> hit enter-> type "ping <serverIP>"

if you get a response, then you can ping the servers
    ok thx and yes i can. but i it lost all the packets. and says 100% loss