Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: I dont have this kind of money

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    wow you drive a lamer car than i thought you would, sell your third world country soccer mom van. save up a little more over time and buy a better NON-AMERICAN car, preferably japanese
    STFU

American cars ftw
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_Pavlik View Post
    Let me guess, all you know about cars you learned from 'fast and furious' right?
    no, just the years and years of research done proving that Japanese cars have much better reliability than all other countries. if you mod your Japanese car, that only pushes your insurance and repair costs up. in my opinion the best car for a teen who is short on cash is a Toyota corolla or a Honda civic, stock. i actually learned nothing about cars from fast and furious or any other racing oriented movies. from years and years of working on cars, reading magazines such as consumer reports, road and track, excellence etc, and learning from my father who has a lot of experience in working on and buying cars. its a fact that american cars in general are technologically and mechanically inferior to Japanese cars in terms of quality and cost-effectiveness, for the most part

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    no, just the years and years of research done proving that Japanese cars have much better reliability than all other countries. if you mod your Japanese car, that only pushes your insurance and repair costs up. in my opinion the best car for a teen who is short on cash is a Toyota corolla or a Honda civic, stock. i actually learned nothing about cars from fast and furious or any other racing oriented movies. from years and years of working on cars, reading magazines such as consumer reports, road and track, excellence etc, and learning from my father who has a lot of experience in working on and buying cars. its a fact that american cars in general are technologically and mechanically inferior to Japanese cars in terms of quality and cost-effectiveness, for the most part
    i'd say an older (like, '03-'07) toyota camery would be better. those cars are solid. seriously. i'm driving a 2000 camery. few major problems. now, the engine was replaced about 5 months ago, because i blew it up, but at the time it had 160000+ miles on it. they're cars to buy and use for years upon years
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

ya Japanese know how to make wonderful cars......

stuck gas pedals and NOW Lexus is recalling engines because they shutoff for no fucking reason while driving. on top of the major recall on camrys and the lexus equivilant wheel bearings and cv axles a couple years ago.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    other than the gauge problem, does it run well?

if so go to the junkyard pull the BCM and fix it yourself lol. Honestly you have a great feel of accomplishment aftwerwards.
    The car runs quite well, the only major things that annoy me is the 16mpg and the 17 year speakers that cannot handle bass well at all. only has 84000 miles on it

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

wtf, buy japenese???
    fuck no. I wouldnt trust a company like toyota who's catch phrase is "toyota, moving forward even when you dont want to."

7. Default

My Corolla doesn't bother me. I'm leaving my Corolla to my father for him to sell so I can then buy something I want. I've only driven Japanese cars, and cars solely depend on how you treat them and how you drive them.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

Ford 4 life

Nissan is number 2 in my book
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

9. Default

I love my car, then again its a 2001 c320 mercedes, its great to drive. If i want to get a cd changer installed through mercedes its $1,600. fuck no. i talked to a audio store and theyed have set me up with a new deck for $400, with fiberoptics.
    on another note. its $120 per hour its in there shop. what fuckheads

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i'd say an older (like, '03-'07) toyota camery would be better. those cars are solid. seriously. i'm driving a 2000 camery. few major problems. now, the engine was replaced about 5 months ago, because i blew it up, but at the time it had 160000+ miles on it. they're cars to buy and use for years upon years
    i recommend a civic mainly because its smaller and gets excellent mpg. plus its cheap as hell. camry's are good, but if possible id get a smaller car, not that the camry is huge or anything, its just larger than a civic or corolla