Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I dont have this kind of money

1. Default I dont have this kind of money

Well I got my car to the shop yesterday beacuse none of the gauges were working... just got a call and its going to cost $909 to get fixed

some Body control module

its a 93 grand voyager
    Last edited by StarsMine; 06-30-2010 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Well I got my car to the shop yesterday beacuse none of the gauges were working... just got a call and its going to cost $909 to get fixed

some Body control module

its a 93 grand voyager
    mmmmhmmm that sucks man, good luck

that sucks.

hooray for analog pressure and spring gauges!

4. Default

To be honest a 93' caravan isn't worth 900.

But if you want it fixed, search ebay or any local pull parts place for a used BCM and then search the interwebs on how to install it yourself. It should be a "simple" unplug-replug process but not sure how hard or easy it would be to get to it.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

some Body control module

its a 93 grand voyager
    wow you drive a lamer car than i thought you would, sell your third world country soccer mom van. save up a little more over time and buy a better NON-AMERICAN car, preferably japanese

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    wow you drive a lamer car than i thought you would, sell your third world country soccer mom van. save up a little more over time and buy a better NON-AMERICAN car, preferably japanese
    What? its a hand me down.

What? its a hand me down.
    and you live in the dc metro area correct? theres plenty of public transportation here. alot less hassle and cost than driving an american minivan

8. Default

buy a better NON-AMERICAN car, preferably japanese
    Let me guess, all you know about cars you learned from 'fast and furious' right?
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

9. Default

and you live in the dc metro area correct? theres plenty of public transportation here. alot less hassle and cost than driving an american minivan
    public transportion only goes so far. If I want to ride the metro I have to go to springfield first(and its not that cheep anymore if you havnt heard). the train, I have to go 5 miles to get to the station. omnilink... well living life on a schedule is boring. and none of them are cheaper when I dont have to pay for insurance, and even though I offered to pay for my gas, my dad does.

Andrew, he does have somewhat of a point, Toyota and Honda are great car company, but then you have to relize half of the cars are made in america.

other than the gauge problem, does it run well?

if so go to the junkyard pull the BCM and fix it yourself lol. Honestly you have a great feel of accomplishment aftwerwards.