Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: bRK3XD- Jun 29 around 6 pm est

demo shows use of sound. controlled spray. typical open skill level. what's the problem here?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    it seems like the only reason his attitude went downhill is because Holy started being a fuck and posting with no real reason.
    Thaank you

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by devour View Post
    demo shows use of sound. controlled spray. typical open skill level. what's the problem here?
    I'm so open it's ridiculous..

(but i'm not, check the steamid)

4. Default

edit button exists to be used btw
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

don't quite follow you

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    it seems like the only reason his attitude went downhill is because Holy started being a fuck and posting with no real reason.
    he was walling, it was beyond obvious when i was spectating him. ill look at the demo when i get a chance to see how well of a demo it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bRK3XD- View Post
    don't quite follow you
    double post
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

If you point out when and where, you might have some credibility.

just saying i was obviously walling clearly shows that you have no proof, nor do you have the ac experience to even back up your opinion

9. Default

I can not review this until I get back from vacation

You guys could unban him until I review it if you want but that is up to the admin that issued the ban. As usual if the ban is upheld the demo will be sent to steam bans for a life ban.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I can not review this until I get back from vacation

You guys could unban him until I review it if you want but that is up to the admin that issued the ban. As usual if the ban is upheld the demo will be sent to steam bans for a life ban.
    Don't you think that holy's opinion is more than biased right now? It's clear that he wants me banned regardless of whether it's decided that I was cheating or not. Talk to anyone that frequents the ibis pub 1, I play there all the time, under either p0w, bRK, or bRK3XD-.

Someone else should review the demo and make a temporary decision, imo.