Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: bRK3XD- Jun 29 around 6 pm est

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bRK3XD- View Post
    Don't you think that holy's opinion is more than biased right now? It's clear that he wants me banned regardless of whether it's decided that I was cheating or not. Talk to anyone that frequents the ibis pub 1, I play there all the time, under either p0w, bRK, or bRK3XD-.

Someone else should review the demo and make a temporary decision, imo.
    well, see, that's where i begin to doubt you play here often. at least you don't know how things are done. zero's made a statement. unless he decides to let someone else review it, you're stuck waiting a few days.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

i dont play pub but its as clear as day that you were hacking

welp cya

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    well, see, that's where i begin to doubt you play here often. at least you don't know how things are done. zero's made a statement. unless he decides to let someone else review it, you're stuck waiting a few days.
    W/e, check my stats if you doubt me. I'm sure the 180+ hours I've logged in the server can speak for itself.

@craig

Update: Not good.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    i say we let the ban stand just because he's being a douche.
    Lmfao

There was a period you were somewhat nice about stuff like this. Than lately, your attitude has changed for the better and you're being more of an asshole about everything. I recommend you keep this better attitude because its hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

5. Default

I can see where you guys think there is no recoil, but he never shoots more than 2-3 bullets, and if he does he'll drag his mouse down to avoid horrid sprayage.

As for walling... if this guy is very experienced, he should know where people will go, and how long it takes for them to get there. I'm still checking with wireframes right now though.

EDIT : With wireframes on, it shows one shot on the second round that's questionable of him basically setting his crosshairs up for a CT coming out of the left of the garage, like he knew he was there. That can also be just skill, but it's questionable. There were also the two shots where he snapped to the enemy instantly, but those could also be lucky shots as i've had that happen to me too.

I can't really say whether or not he's using aimbot/walls but he sure as hell isn't using no recoil, and i'm about 90% sure he's not walling. Also, the snaps to the enemy were probably lucky shots.

This demo would probably have to be reviewed by someone who is a pub regular and knows it in and out.
    Last edited by Oasis; 07-05-2010 at 12:27 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    I can see where you guys think there is no recoil, but he never shoots more than 2-3 bullets, and if he does he'll drag his mouse down to avoid horrid sprayage.

As for walling... if this guy is very experienced, he should know where people will go, and how long it takes for them to get there. I'm still checking with wireframes right now though.

EDIT : With wireframes on, it shows one shot on the second round that's questionable of him basically setting his crosshairs up for a CT coming out of the left of the garage, like he knew he was there. That can also be just skill, but it's questionable. There were also the two shots where he snapped to the enemy instantly, but those could also be lucky shots as i've had that happen to me too.

I can't really say whether or not he's using aimbot/walls but he sure as hell isn't using no recoil, and i'm about 90% sure he's not walling. Also, the snaps to the enemy were probably lucky shots.

This demo would probably have to be reviewed by someone who is a pub regular and knows it in and out.
    Flicks are common in competitive play. Watch any demo from a good team.

7. Default

Flicks are common in competitive play. Watch any demo from a good team.
    Yeah, I know. Jus' sayin. I think whoever demoed you had no idea what hacks look like to begin with and isn't a competitive CSS player, so it wasn't justified.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    Yeah, I know. Jus' sayin. I think whoever demoed you had no idea what hacks look like to begin with and isn't a competitive CSS player, so it wasn't justified.
    better safe than sorry.

i'd rather a ban be overturned because the demo was examined and deemed legit than someone not banned who is actually hacking. and for the record, don't get all bitchy and hostile about shit. post the request and let it sit until things get rolling
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    better safe than sorry.

i'd rather a ban be overturned because the demo was examined and deemed legit than someone not banned who is actually hacking. and for the record, don't get all bitchy and hostile about shit. post the request and let it sit until things get rolling
    It's just irritating when so-called "experts" can't tell the difference between skill and cheats. They assume the worst when they really should assume nothing and approach each incident with an open mind. And when they finally do get trumped and are forced to admit that they were wrong, they don't for fear of looking like an idiot.

10. Default

It's just irritating when so-called "experts" can't tell the difference between skill and cheats. They assume the worst when they really should assume nothing and approach each incident with an open mind. And when they finally do get trumped and are forced to admit that they were wrong, they don't for fear of looking like an idiot.
    /agreed