Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: bRK3XD- Jun 29 around 6 pm est

1. Default bRK3XD- Jun 29 around 6 pm est

Name in Game: bRK3XD-
    Steam-ID: 0:0:22277
    Who banned you: No idea
    When: between 6 and 8 est
    Where: IBIS Pub 1
    Why banned: I have no idea, he probably thought i was cheating. I've been playing on the server for months, been in or near the top10 for the entirety of my stay here. The round before I was banned i sprayed down 3 people in a row on cs_compound

2. Default

You Were banned because the demos obviously showed walling and no recoil.
    Its Not Who You Kill,Its What You Kill.

3. Default

Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

4. Default

ya lol..
    Its Not Who You Kill,Its What You Kill.

5. Default

your an idiot kiddo.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

6. Default

Did you demo it? I want to see where i was clearly walling and with no recoil.

If you watch me play, you'll see that I do the recoil control myself, asswad. Not my fault that you can't pull the mouse down as you spray or anticipate where people come from based on radar and sound...

7. Default

btw, just watched it.

You guys are idiots. First round, no kills. 2nd round, 2 easy kills and then one that you can hear him running up on you in garage. 3rd round, 2 kills. Note when I spray my crosshair goes down to knee level. 4th round, a spraydown. 2 of you line up when I start my spray, bringing the crosshair slowly down to waistlevel and then flicking over to the guy on the left. then I died.

big fucking deal

8. Default

fix your goddamn attitude.

who cares if you're rank 29 on pub? seriously. you don't act like someone who wants to be unbanned. if it's a bogus ban, then you'll get unbanned. if not, then well...goodby

but cursing and yelling ain't going to do shit to help you, just make people care that much less
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

i say we let the ban stand just because he's being a douche.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

10. Default

it seems like the only reason his attitude went downhill is because Holy started being a fuck and posting with no real reason.