Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Words to save a community and life

1. Default

Yeah I heard, he told me on my birthday lol. One minute he seems excited about it the next he's almost depressed about it lol

2. Default

is dildo actually black? im getting confused lol
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    is dildo actually black? im getting confused lol
    LMFAO this is y i love u project

yea he's black but more like a got washed a few times and faded black lol

4. Default

Lol screw you Ryan.

Get ready for this. I'm mostly black but my grandmother on my mom's side is Spanish/White so i guess that makes me 1/4 white as well. I was also born in the UK and moved to America when i was around 4 years old.

Cheers mate

5. Default

lol i just realised that was the only comment i made to the essay dildo wrote out lmao sorry

and i was curious/confused cuz you said he wasn't black rotfl and he sounds like a little white kid usually haha JK! not really.

i try.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

6. Default

Lol in all honestly I do sound like a 14 year old geeky white kid. EVERYONE who's heard me on mic thinks so as well, except when I'm high. When I'm high my black side comes out alot more rofl dont ask me why. Tho I noticed the inner wigger in D-Monic comes out too when he's high rofl.

Oh and don't worry, the fact that you read it is more than enough, most would prolly skip over thinking "Oh its another black man ranting about THE MAN" lol

7. Default

o hells nah ims bout to get ma piece an put a slug in yo ass

<inner wigger has spoken>

8. Default

My internet is down. I'm getting that new shit Verizon FIOS. Yea fools ! Be back on online Tuesday.

In regards to this topic. Yeah, let's all get along. I love everyone except smartasses. I always have a good time when I'm playing in the IBIS servers.

9. Default

nice choice of words zero. id like to use it for an email for work minus the gaming portion. great advice to apply to many real life situations.

dildo, racism is our most enforced rule. if you see or hear it could you note the time or record it with a status in console and send to zero please?
    although this isn't a curse free server, I know for a fact that young children not only play and hear this crap they listen in on their dads, older bros, or friends. it should not be tollerated whatsoever. swear words they will learn regardless, but they should not learn bigotry in the ibis servers.
    apparently we admins will have to monitor more closely ......

10. Default

Yea that is fine, just note that your quoting it.