Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: my sister had her baby im an uncle

  1. Default my sister had her baby im an uncle

    She finally had her baby, his name is. Isaiah Lee Stacy. He is 7lbs 9oz beautiful healthy babyboy. I'm and uncle woot woot

  2. Default

    nice but didnt it interupt a GG? LoL
    Its Not Who You Kill,Its What You Kill.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    She finally had her baby, his name is. Isaiah Lee Stacy. He is 7lbs 9oz beautiful healthy babyboy. I'm and uncle woot woot
    awww,

    wait...who the hell are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    awww,

    wait...who the hell are you?
    he plays GG, he isnt the best player though


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    She finally had her baby, his name is. Isaiah Lee Stacy. He is 7lbs 9oz beautiful healthy babyboy. I'm and uncle woot woot
    congrats



  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    he plays GG, he isnt the best player though
    ohhh, right. he'd the brand new dumbass w/ the app
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ohhh, right. he'd the brand new dumbass w/ the app
    lol I thought your usually nice to the new admins acolyte....

    Anyways congrats on being an uncle solar

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ohhh, right. he'd the brand new dumbass w/ the app
    solar is a nice guy, acolyte. What's wrong with you?

    If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

  9. #9

    Default

    That wasnt nice, I like playing with solar


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    lol I thought your usually nice to the new admins acolyte....

    Anyways congrats on being an uncle solar
    Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    solar is a nice guy, acolyte. What's wrong with you?


    he had an attitude on here when i first had contact w/ him. came off on the wrong foot.


    and also, is the brand new dumbass w/ the app. nice guy or not, still brand-freaking new
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •