Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: my sister had her baby im an uncle

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

he had an attitude on here when i first had contact w/ him. came off on the wrong foot.

and also, is the brand new dumbass w/ the app. nice guy or not, still brand-freaking new
    lol i had an attitude cause you did

Thx everyone ill try and post a pic

Heres a couple pics

Last edited by Solarsoul; 06-30-2010 at 04:11 PM.

2. Default

werent you the guy complaining about going to the hospital because her water broke?
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    lol i had an attitude cause you did

Thx everyone ill try and post a pic
    no...i had an attitude after you came in here and made your first post, graciously informing us that an already extensively-discussed problem was "annoying" and informed us that we had "better fix it"
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

no...i had an attitude after you came in here and made your first post, graciously informing us that an already extensively-discussed problem was "annoying" and informed us that we had "better fix it"
    what problem was that? about the reserved slot? cause it was pretty annoying.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    what problem was that? about the reserved slot? cause it was pretty annoying.
    Dont worry about him, he expects people to read every single thread/post regardless of title and weather or not it looks to have something to do with it before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

please just stop flaming in my thread.

7. Default

grats... "kids are great, you can teach them 2 hate the things you hate." - Homer Simpson
    Last edited by maynard; 06-30-2010 at 05:23 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

and also, is the brand new dumbass w/ the app. nice guy or not, still brand-freaking new
    You're so unappreciative of people who come here and want to be a part of the COMMUNITY.

You have some weird entitlement issues about IBIS. If anybody new mentions something about the server or expresses interest in IBIS you take it personally and usually say something along the lines of "Who the hell are you?". Who the hell are you to say that acolyte? Are you a clan member? Are you an admin? Or are you just a regular with a stick up his ass?
    Last edited by SCRIBBLE; 06-30-2010 at 05:27 PM. Reason: reworded, looked like an insult which I didn't mean to do.

acolyte he looks like he could kick your ass watch out bro

grats solar

10. Default

awww, what a cutie though.

kudos anyway dude. just became an uncle-ish , myself about 3 months ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?