Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: STEAM_0:1:10645560 Legit-Prof'd Player lol..

1. Default

hey jack ass, not only did you disrespect me in the server as an admin, you continue to do it now. The demo didnt save since my css crash. you will be unban in 2 weeks since your a regular, you shoulda known we dont take admin disrespect lightly.

and if you dont think i dont know how to make a demo...

i type in record khackp1 i usually do it by.. playername/hack/part1 ect.

to end i just simply hit stop. Since my css crash, i didnt stop the demo, which is why im not finding it within my folder options.

After this i would just view it, watch in wireframe, ect...

since this isn't the possibility, your ban will stay until i feel like you'll learn the rules for not disrespecting admins.

happy gaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    the ban will hold up until I feel like you serve enough time gone.
    Huh? he either hacks and is perma bannd, or he doesn't hack and should be unbannd.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Huh? he either hacks and is perma bannd, or he doesn't hack and should be unbannd.
    was also disrespecting me, i thought i mention that.

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kenzx View Post
    Your FUll of shit dog..

do a search on their database Post my ID on their database -------------Ban List is Empty---------------------------------- for STEAM_0:1:10645560 nothing comes up.... whatever do what you want... i dont cheat and i can lan to prove it... where the demo? nowhere to be found... and if u did had a demo dont make me shut u the fuck up by going to a public server a making a recorded JustinTv Broadcast and uploading it to youtube to make you look very ridicule... but not wasting my time that bad cuz this is not a league server.. just a regular cool server...not with Admin Abusers like you...

Not once you had mention me bein banned from any leagues..

STEAM_0:1:10645560

Pitty...
    for the record, making a "JustinTv Broadcast" and uploading it to youtube won't prove dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

quit being a douche. your ban will be significantly shorter if you behave yourself.

holy, i approve of 2 weeks.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    was also disrespecting me, i thought i mention that.
    my bad

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

What the fuck is going on with the servers and the forums lately, did Zero leave the idiot magnet on by mistake before he left for vacation?
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    for the record, making a "JustinTv Broadcast" and uploading it to youtube won't prove dick.
    I appologize for me gething mad for the ban...just i really dont cheat... and im really a regular there i like a lot the peeps that play there, they pretty cool..

****NOTE IM NOT FLAMING NO ONE OR TRYING TO START TROUBLE BY POSTING THIS.... JUST A LITLE ABOUT MYSELF AND WHAT I USED TO DO****

However in respect of the justing TV broadcast.. let me inform you

I use WEbcam Max... Used to broadcast any activity on your computer from startup

THat would record anything that i do on my desktop like your behind me siting on my computer..

Ill simple pull up first of all Processes..

ALT + CTL + DELETE show u the processes... hacks are 99.9% of the time would be listed there if u dont se an exec or w/e the case is if its hidden on the process u will see it...

If that don't convince u enought i will pull up my MSconfig and show u boot up... start up Services if the hack where to be under services ETC...

If u where to know anything about hacks or how they work and if u get a really good one, u can look them up with an anti-cheat, PunkBuster, upload a Detox & Zblock in your folder (and at that point where the hax is, if not in Processes, not in start-up, not an exec, not ni services..it doesnt exist.. LOL :P)...***REQUIRED BY OCG/EGL @ one time****

So i have no problem pulling up my webcam max, pulling up justin.tv doing a nice broadcast from the desktop, doing the steps listed there, also u will hear me talking... and going int any server you want to show u and for you to see me play how i played there today... and on top of that you can coroborate this with a nice demo bro.. so yea it does proves a lot of things proves it all :P

(((MOST LAN COMPETITIONS ARE HOSTED BY REMOTE ACCESS PROGRAMS LIKE TEAMVIEWER HAMASHI LOG-IT))) To see what your doing and also to broadcast it! BRO

SO lets put it like this

You had The following anti-cheats running on your background

VAC --- From Valve
    Zblock -- for scripts, modifications, Video alterations
    Detox ---- Mayor CHeats ETZ

Just to play some leagues...

Imposible to cheat man....

How do i know all this? I use to be admin on TWL and CAL with my bro's acc back in the day 2003

FYI I haven't been playing cs since yesterday or a year ago.... since 1997 Beta.... not pro no... i was a teenager.. later on my highschool/early college i started messing with leagues etc (3-4 Years ago)

So really guys the 2 week ban is good if u feel i really was a dick but couldn't see that jsut frustrated cuz man i got off work, didn't work my second job and was like cool lets tap some cs for couple hours then u know go hit the school stuff afterwards.. played like 20 mins in another server then jumped to triani dunno whut server had like 20 peeps, server went to a custom map, it died, then when to ur server and was blasting, then banned i felt like this litle guy

Anyways if u guys change ur mind ill gladly join up for some fun

9. Default

Kid no one really cares about your playing history. You acted like an asshole in game and your acting like one now.

You guys say 2 weeks unban? I say give him a month
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Kid no one really cares about your playing history. You acted like an asshole in game and your acting like one now.

You guys say 2 weeks unban? I say give him a month
    its permanent, or until i feel like its he should be unban.