Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: STEAM_0:1:10645560 Legit-Prof'd Player lol..

1. Default

ummmm, great. you'll prove only that you don't hack, WHEN THE CAMERA"S ON

see, that's what i was refering to. obviously, any hacks you posess would be turned off during recording.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Funny I'm not even bothering to read anything he's saying.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

3. Default

If I do not see a demo of him hacking he is being unbanned... where is the demo?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    If I do not see a demo of him hacking he is being unbanned... where is the demo?
    i'll unban him in a couple of days. The demo for some reason didnt save in my css file.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

Just because of his shit talking hes on thin ice anyway. If I even hear soemthing wrong come outa his mouth, hes banned
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

6. Default

STEAM_0:1:10645560 Forever 2008-11-17 Never X2-Anti Cheat Ban lol...

7. Default

Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

8. Default

Not to step on anyone's toes here, but let me see if I have this right.

1. Admin accuses Kenzx of hacking- a very serious accusation.
    2. Kenzx gets offended (somewhat justified) and flames the admin a little bit.
    3. Kenzx gets banned pending review of demo.
    4. Admin can't find demo.
    5. Kenzx comes on the forums to argue his case.
    6. Admin once again, without proof, accuses Kenzx of hacking.
    7. Kenzx tries defending his case again. His grammar isn't great and it's kind of a bitch to read, but it seems fairly reasonable considering he was accused of something serious without any actual proof.
    8. Instead of getting accused of hacking, Kenzx instead gets accused of disrespecting the admin for trying to argue his case, and is still banned.

I wasn't aware I was playing in the USSR.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BorealHound View Post
    Not to step on anyone's toes here, but let me see if I have this right.

1. Admin accuses Kenzx of hacking- a very serious accusation.
    2. Kenzx gets offended (somewhat justified) and flames the admin a little bit.
    3. Kenzx gets banned pending review of demo.
    4. Admin can't find demo.
    5. Kenzx comes on the forums to argue his case.
    6. Admin once again, without proof, accuses Kenzx of hacking.
    7. Kenzx tries defending his case again. His grammar isn't great and it's kind of a bitch to read, but it seems fairly reasonable considering he was accused of something serious without any actual proof.
    8. Instead of getting accused of hacking, Kenzx instead gets accused of disrespecting the admin for trying to argue his case, and is still banned.

I wasn't aware I was playing in the USSR.
    the disrespect was on the server.

and he's acting like a douche. all holier-than-thou and shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    the disrespect was on the server.

and he's acting like a douche. all holier-than-thou and shit.
    i would too if someone accused me of hacking, banned me for that, and had no proof what-so-ever