Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: STEAM_0:1:10645560 Legit-Prof'd Player lol..

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    reinstall css and steam. get a better comp. idk
    STFU hall

that is all....

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

2. Default

I feel as if kenzx got fucked over here. Aco, you're a fucking dick... period. BorealHound pretty much summed it up. If you have admin, you reign over everyone in the server is what you're saying Aco? Kenzx came off like a douche, sure... but if you were in his situation with admin having no proof of him hacking you'd be flaming the admin left and right. This is bullshit.

3. Default

dude, if i got banned for hacking i'd make an unban request and wait. of course, since i'm not good enough to be banned for hacking, it's not really the question.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    dude, if i got banned for hacking i'd make an unban request and wait. of course, since i'm not good enough to be banned for hacking, it's not really the question.
    And you would try to fight it... this guy backed up his story, holy didn't provide a demo. I think this guy needs unbanned.

5. Default

MY ruling would be simple. There is no demo so we have no right to hold him for a perma ban..... But Holy shit has the right to keep him banned up to seven days from the day he banned him, for disrespecting admin. after that Holy Shit will just have to catch him again, Think of it like a police station, We can only detain him for so long then he has to be let free. Its innocent till proven guilty. No matter how much you know he did hack.
    Last edited by mag36; 07-08-2010 at 09:18 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    MY ruling would be simple. There is no demo so we have no right to hold him for a perma ban..... But Holy shit has the right to keep him banned up to seven days from the day he banned him, for disrespecting admin. after that Holy Shit will just have to catch him again, Think of it like a police station, We can only detain him for so long then he has to be let free. Its insistent till proven guilty. No matter how much you know he did hack.
    qft
    neither one of em can prove they're right about the hacking since there's no demo. And about Kenzx entire background story and history... that doesn't tell us anything and shouldn't even matter and is pretty much completely irrelevant here, this isn't about what happened several years ago, but about now. The fact that someone didn't hack a few years ago doesn't mean he can't start hacking now. If there was admin disrespect, then a temp ban is justified and he should just stfu and take it as it is.

succesful troll is succesful!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    STFU hall

that is all....

Clone
    fuck you

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    fuck you
    i knew you where gay.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    qft
    neither one of em can prove they're right about the hacking since there's no demo. And about Kenzx entire background story and history... that doesn't tell us anything and shouldn't even matter and is pretty much completely irrelevant here, this isn't about what happened several years ago, but about now. The fact that someone didn't hack a few years ago doesn't mean he can't start hacking now. If there was admin disrespect, then a temp ban is justified and he should just stfu and take it as it is.
    agreed.

/thread
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    my ruling would be simple. There is no demo so we have no right to hold him for a perma ban..... But holy shit has the right to keep him banned up to seven days from the day he banned him, for disrespecting admin. After that holy shit will just have to catch him again, think of it like a police station, we can only detain him for so long then he has to be let free. Its insistent till proven guilty. No matter how much you know he did hack.
    +++++++++++1

though holy is a good admin and i dont think he's just going to ban just cause.....i stand behind him
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"