Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: unmute me

1. Default unmute me

this is lame i no i talk alot but shit i passed out drunk and now when i wake up to play a little cs i find my self muted thats gay i would like to no who muted me to not to be mean just so i no to talk less when there in the server really how many times have i cont'd to talk alot or sing when an admin or anyone serious tell me to stop i do i this this is lame and would like to be unmuted i have been an ibis reguler for a long time now and this is the closest to a ban i have ever got so i am thinking this is kinda petty thanks again have a wounderfull day everyone

maztagunz i did get the consent of leftover crack to post his mug shot so maybe ask befor deleting it?

2. Default

Seriously you are making like one retarded thread a day now... Look I have no clue who you are but heres some help, stop drinking, stop doing drugs, stop hanging out with people who do drugs, and stop making retarded threads.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

3. Default

dont drink and cs

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    this is lame i no i talk alot but shit i passed out drunk and now when i wake up to play a little cs i find my self muted thats gay i would like to no who muted me to not to be mean just so i no to talk less when there in the server really how many times have i cont'd to talk alot or sing when an admin or anyone serious tell me to stop i do i this this is lame and would like to be unmuted i have been an ibis reguler for a long time now and this is the closest to a ban i have ever got so i am thinking this is kinda petty thanks again have a wounderfull day everyone

maztagunz i did get the consent of leftover crack to post his mug shot so maybe ask befor deleting it?
    as annoying as you are, i'd say it's not petty, its very gracious to just mute. you're not a bad person when you're sober/not drugged up. you actually sound semi-intelligent and normal. however you're so fucking annoying otherwise especially w/ your singing.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

it dose not matter what i do on my persenal time i am just a guy on a mic you that plays gun game every day.

6. Default

Drunk and cs.....not a good combo......even though i do it all the time...lawls(only good when you're an admin)
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

7. Default

so I guess that means he used his 1 phone call 2 call you and give consent on you using his mug shot on line right? seeing how in your other story you claimed he's been arrested with a 1800 dollar bail (which is is beyond a small bail lol)

the fact you started a secondary thread over the exact same thing that you already had a thread for is more then likely masta's reasoning for shutting it down... it's kinda common sense... that and no 1 cares what your addict friends look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    stop making retarded threads.
    +1

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

it dose not matter what i do on my persenal time i am just a guy on a mic you that plays gun game every day.
    sounds as if that's the problem here, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

i was his call i am the only one with a lan line and yes i asked i am that much of a nerd and back to the unmuteing

10. Default

you were more then likely issued a temp mute for spamming like a fool when drunk. take the mute, and learn from it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy