Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: STEAM_0:1:10645560 Legit-Prof'd Player lol..

1. Default STEAM_0:1:10645560 Legit-Prof'd Player lol..

I been a regular at your server for a while this is my steam id.

STEAM_0:1:10645560

I got some decent stats at your server so u guys can see its not the first time playing I would like that the admin that got mad and banned me from Wall_killing him (Sorry [VoZ] Holysh** Ibis.A) on Cbble to unban me... i even said before i got banned i can easily JustinTv Myself (Broadcast) so you guys can see i dont cheat... lol but that shoudn't be necesary..

Sorry [VoZ] Holysh** Ibis.A Im sorry u got mad cuz u accused me of cheating and all i said " I dont cheat Kid" 1 or 2 times, however u getting mad and banning me with no proof specially if u see i got a high rank what does that tell u bro... im sorry again for making u mad but ban was unessesary.

I would appreciate an Unban cuz I <3 the server regs great.

Thanks

Ken

-K-
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Kenzx; 06-30-2010 at 06:54 PM.

2. Default

got a demo of u walling will upload, you prob were toggling it and a few other things. It wasn't me who was getting mad, so you are confusing me with the wrong person?

I also check your steam id, this isnt the first time you've been ban for running hacks with the steam id...

~edit~

We'll i did have a demo, until my css crashed... now it seems to go mia.
    Last edited by THE HOLY SH**T!; 06-30-2010 at 07:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Red face

Dude with all due respect, your crazy... I had never been banned for hackign from no-where bud....and i dont toggle im Ex-Cal-Invite Cevo-Main Player man.... and like i said i play for fun.... u banned me and i been playing there for more than a year in and out bro... look my stats history when it started... and also look up if i have any ban from any leagues//// CAL/TWL/XPL/OGL/ECO/CEVO/ESEA, i had played them all... nothing reported...

http://www.legit-proof.com/search.ph...A1%3A10645560+

Look Anywhere u want bud

http://steamid.net/

http://www.vacbanned.com/

Results:

Establishing connection...
    Sending request...
    Waiting for answer...
    STEAM_0:1:10645560 (SC ID 76561197981556849) is not VAC banned.

__________________________________________________ ____________
    REST MY CASE

You practiced Admin abuse, you didn't warned me or neither asked me to record or broadcast and i clearly stated that i would..

4. Default

you said in the server, you loved playing in tpg but now you love our servers. i went to look and see what happen with you and tpg, you were banned.

explain why you were banned from tpg and believe me, if you want to see admin abuse i can show you admin abuse. Bannining someone for possible hacks, disrespecting admins does not get taken lightly around here.

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

Yeah i was banned there by an Admin... and im gething that resolved... and as a matter of fact they banned me last year.. in a same scenario. i was a litle warmed up and did 2 ace in less than 5 rounds and got banned.. either way.... instead of you keep insisting of me cheating... go look all the websites i jsut posted and any website i had played and you will see u get nothing... The rushing party... had just recently opened a new NY #2 Server and played there for like a week about to join their clan and they linked their ban system to the other server so im unable to join the server and now im trying to get unbanned.. and i u think im bsing about the ban .. here..

http://www.trp-clan.com/showthread.php?t=5854

I dont have anything to hide, as you did, an admin came got raged and banned me.. go look up the reason... was i banned by their anti-cheat?? no i was banned by an admin lol...

6. Default

sorry, im not going to go ace detactive in seeing if someone was hacking on counterstrike, i know what i saw, and the demo "was" pretty legit. I'm going to see if i can recover the demo, the ban will hold up until I feel like you serve enough time gone. The more you antagonize me, and the more bullshit you keep posting, the longer im going to wait till i unban you.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

ooooh ouch.

staying banned.

9. Default

I'd like to see a demo, please.

10. Default

Your FUll of shit dog..

do a search on their database Post my ID on their database -------------Ban List is Empty---------------------------------- for STEAM_0:1:10645560 nothing comes up.... whatever do what you want... i dont cheat and i can lan to prove it... where the demo? nowhere to be found... and if u did had a demo dont make me shut u the fuck up by going to a public server a making a recorded JustinTv Broadcast and uploading it to youtube to make you look very ridicule... but not wasting my time that bad cuz this is not a league server.. just a regular cool server...not with Admin Abusers like you...

Not once you had mention me bein banned from any leagues..

Pitty...