Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello!

1. Default

I swear the introduction forum is bloody useless, I dont think we even need it.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

2. Default

I don't know you.

didnt you play on vicious aces server for a while? anyways wat up

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    didnt you play on vicious aces server for a while? anyways wat up
    Yes, I used to be a member with them. I don't know if it's a curse or something but every clan I join disbands after awhile.

To the person who says I suck, I only play on Gun-game; I think I played one match in a bomb game. I don't like original CS, I only have fun in Gun-game. Plus, I have a 2.1 KPD ratio overall... so nice trolling. I'm confused though because I don't play Zombie mod; I think it's the worst thing to play... very odd...

Quote Originally Posted by A Baby View Post
    Yes, I used to be a member with them. I don't know if it's a curse or something but every clan I join disbands after awhile.

To the person who says I suck, I only play on Gun-game; I think I played one match in a bomb game. I don't like original CS, I only have fun in Gun-game. Plus, I have a 2.1 KPD ratio overall... so nice trolling. I'm confused though because I don't play Zombie mod; I think it's the worst thing to play... very odd...
    yea we didnt disband, but our owner is really busy all the time, so it makes it kinda hard to get anything done anyways good to see u again man

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    who the fuck are you?

(no offence of course, it's recently come to light that some people think i'm an asshole when i ask that)

edit: you know what? fuck that. i say who the fuck are you and i mean who the fuck are you. you get offended or insulted, it's your own goddamn fault
    The above was Aco trying to be hard.

My reference was simply towards the people who you question who the fuck do they think they are suggesting something if they're new. That type of shit pushes people away for no good reason other than for you to act like a tool.

It was just a suggestion if you want to further the progress of IBIS as a community. It has nothing to do with the people who are just new.

I'm sure ZERO wants everyone to follow your methodology and push potential PAYING members of the community away. Think about the big picture rather than act like you are member supreme of ibis.
    Last edited by SCRIBBLE; 07-01-2010 at 06:32 PM. Reason: reword

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    The above was Aco trying to be hard.

My reference was simply towards the people who you question who the fuck do they think they are suggesting something if they're new. That type of shit pushes people away for no good reason other than for you to act like a tool.

It was just a suggestion if you want to further the progress of IBIS as a community. It has nothing to do with the people who are just new.

I'm sure ZERO wants everyone to follow your methodology and push potential PAYING members of the community away. Think about the big picture rather than act like you are member supreme of ibis.
    ...what?

are you talking to the "new"-ish guy, or to me?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by A Baby View Post

you have now confirmed your self to be a certified moron. you have less then a 1.0 kdr. i believe its .64

http://www.ibisgaming.com/pub1_stats...r.php?id=92682

you can see someones stats in a split second, so i wouldnt consider that "trolling". i hope your stay here is short and unpleasant.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ...what?

are you talking to the "new"-ish guy, or to me?
    I don't know... pissy day and I'm taking it out over the internet. Me = Fail.

My bad aco I really don't give a shit...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    you have now confirmed your self to be a certified moron. you have less then a 1.0 kdr. i believe its .64

http://www.ibisgaming.com/pub1_stats...r.php?id=92682

you can see someones stats in a split second, so i wouldnt consider that "trolling". i hope your stay here is short and unpleasant.
    ummm, you do realize that when he said "I think I played one match in a bomb game. I don't like original CS" he meant, he only played like one bomb map and that he doesn't like regular cs.

and when he said " I only play on Gun-game" and "I only have fun in Gun-game" means, he only plays gun game and only finds gun game to be fun.

i can easily see what confused you though.

in your defence though, he does have a 1.97 K, not the 2.1 he was arrogantly claiming.
    it was nice to see you on zm though, get you away from the awp-whoreing

and scribbs, no prob mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?