Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ummm, you do realize that when he said "I think I played one match in a bomb game. I don't like original CS" he meant, he only played like one bomb map and that he doesn't like regular cs.

and when he said " I only play on Gun-game" and "I only have fun in Gun-game" means, he only plays gun game and only finds gun game to be fun.

i can easily see what confused you though.

in your defence though, he does have a 1.97 K, not the 2.1 he was arrogantly claiming.
    it was nice to see you on zm though, get you away from the awp-whoreing

and scribbs, no prob mate.
    fun? winnings fun. i guess thats just where we differ. my dad raised me to be a winner.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    fun? winnings fun. i guess thats just where we differ. my dad raised me to be a winner.
    hell yes. natural selection, of which i am a firm believer.

if you're not a winner, you're a loser or just a sheep in the masses.

3. Default

he wins in gg. thus, he plays gg.

you still didn't comment about the fact that he clearly said several times that he only plays gg, and doesn't like regular cs. so why would you pull up his stats on pub? unless you really were confused
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    hell yes. natural selection, of which i am a firm believer.

if you're not a winner, you're a loser or just a sheep in the masses.
    most of these kids here are sheep led by the few losers with spines.

5. Default

he wins in gg. thus, he plays gg.

you still didn't comment about the fact that he clearly said several times that he only plays gg, and doesn't like regular cs. so why would you pull up his stats on pub? unless you really were confused
    he only has 10 gg wins.

6. Default

in your defence though, he does have a 1.97 K, not the 2.1 he was arrogantly claiming.
    Why does my stats page on steam show a 2.099 then? I am confused on where you see 1.97; if you could please clarify that, I would be grateful.

7. Default

he only has 10 gg wins.
    My wins will continue to go up quick. I get to nade and usually fuck around with other people. Although, I do like to win as well; so we'll see what happens.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by A Baby View Post
    Why does my stats page on steam show a 2.099 then? I am confused on where you see 1.97; if you could please clarify that, I would be grateful.
    he wants to take your manhood. if he tells you to look into a dark closet to find the 1.97 kdr, dont go.

9. Default

he wants to take your manhood. if he tells you to look into a dark closet to find the 1.97 kdr, dont go.
    Sounds kinky; I wouldn't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by A Baby View Post
    its actually 1.95 now :P left side, labeled kill profile, third stat down. 1.95 kdr, still extremely good, but not a 2.1