Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello!

1. Default Hello!

Now where is Carina and Farmers at? I want my sexy people! =P

Heh, I should have put this in the introduction thread; my bad.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by A Baby View Post
    Now where is Carina and Farmers at? I want my sexy people! =P
    :raise hand:

question
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

*points to Acolyte* Yes?

4. Default

*points to Acolyte* Yes?
    who the fuck are you?

(no offence of course, it's recently come to light that some people think i'm an asshole when i ask that)

edit: you know what? fuck that. i say who the fuck are you and i mean who the fuck are you. you get offended or insulted, it's your own goddamn fault
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

lol I don't get offended by words; no worries there. I play in the server a lot and just thought I would finally sign up and harrass people? But yes, my name in game is "A Baby." Nice to meet you, whoever you are.

6. Default

lol I don't get offended by words; no worries there. I play in the server a lot and just thought I would finally sign up and harrass people? But yes, my name in game is "A Baby." Nice to meet you, whoever you are.
    according to the quick stats... you suck at CSS, you have hardly won any GG rounds, but you play ZM a lot... typical IBIS regular now-a-days

welcome.

prepare to be e-stalked by guys as long as u have that pic ( I don't stalk )
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    prepare to be e-stalked by guys as long as u have that pic ( I don't stalk )
    good point. which are you?

i'm guessing the creeper looking at the camera

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    who the fuck are you?

(no offence of course, it's recently come to light that some people think i'm an asshole when i ask that)

edit: you know what? fuck that. i say who the fuck are you and i mean who the fuck are you. you get offended or insulted, it's your own goddamn fault
    Lawls Jip seriously chill out, play more and then you will know who they are. A Baby is a good player, and I get much enjoyment out of being listed as killed by "A baby" lol
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Lawls Jip seriously chill out, play more and then you will know who they are. A Baby is a good player, and I get much enjoyment out of being listed as killed by "A baby" lol
    lol

relax xen. when they don't act like idiots, it's all in good fun.

plus i do remember "A Baby" now