Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: what a joke

just go to his house in uniform and say your underarrest mother fucker.

he is unmuted, but there was never a real prob.

also... though it is in the wrong forum section, he has a point, if you dont have anything to say about the topic, stfu..

i dont think his intention was to have a thread about some bullshit mute, turned into a flame fest

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoast View Post
    man just shut the fuk up. this post was for christmas to read not for you to make comments so that you can feel good about ya self.. i dont need to hear ya blab at the mouth and curse at me if you are that unhappy with ya life just do us a favor and "insert gun in mouth and pull triger" now fuk of ya little punk ass piece of dog shit that i steped on today .
    if it was meant for christmas, why not just pm him instead of bringing your bitching to the public forum?

and if you expect any action to be taken to curb his ramapnt aboose, i'd suggest following the advice in my earlier post
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoast View Post
    man just shut the fuk up. this post was for christmas to read not for you to make comments so that you can feel good about ya self.. i dont need to hear ya blab at the mouth and curse at me if you are that unhappy with ya life just do us a favor and "insert gun in mouth and pull triger" now fuk of ya little punk ass piece of dog shit that i steped on today .
    and to think others here including me are defending your right to call me that...

lolumad brah? am i getting you all butthurt?

4. Default

Haha so as much as i don't like ganging up on people here's a tip, don't start off your thread with "whats wrong with some of your admins"... Ibis is like a self made family and everyone is going to stick up for each other. But you are right, none of our opinions matter because we werren't there... so Christmas set this noob in his place
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

Closed:

No proof
    Not in correct format or section
    fail
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

6. Default

I refuse to acknowledge the opinion of a person who cannot speak English properly and acts like a whining four year old.

Come to the server and talk to me like an adult next time.