Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Xen likes hurtful words.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    I don't even know who Saydro is, I do remember saying that this morning though. Whoever it was purposly got me tagged and I don't retract that statement at all.

**EDIT** Why is this a thread?
    Because what you said was so hilarious that it deserved a thread.

2. Default

Oh wait no, did I say that last night? LOL I have no idea, I rage too much.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

3. Default

You said it this morning on the mao zm_little_town when saydro screwed over your cade. Thne curdy was all like great, now you;ve made him gonna be walter.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    i think its because they miss it... homos, and alex..your post = fail
    well well well its pretty obvious your postings are below elementary school average. i don't even have to research on it. your pic says everything

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
    well well well its pretty obvious your postings are below elementary school average. i don't even have to research on it. your pic says everything
    An original flame please. I am so sorry grammar police officer please don't arrest me, oh no.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    An original flame please. I am so sorry grammar police officer please don't arrest me, oh no.
    it's sad that so many say your picture makes you look like a braindead retarded child whose mother sniffed sharpies while she was pregnant with you that you actually ask for a more original flame
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Why the FUCK is this a thread?
    I consider this, flaming and spam.
    Mastercheff
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Robert View Post
    Why the FUCK is this a thread?
    I consider this, flaming and spam.
    Mastercheff
    nobody cares what you "consider"

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    it's sad that so many say your picture makes you look like a braindead retarded child whose mother sniffed sharpies while she was pregnant with you that you actually ask for a more original flame
    I heard it was paint chips.

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    nobody cares what you "consider"
    +1

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I heard it was paint chips.
    different story, same results.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?