Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: my mic broke

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH purple widow fuck off every one and there purps psh just because it is purple and you here it in raps dose not make it better my weed rains supreme sorry... i dont buy for my weed i just magicly get it for free with my good looks and for in distructible mic i would not pay a ton of money for a way to yell at you all over cs s

idiot
    thanks for showing me how much you don't know. i have a solid connect of the finest northern and it is trash compared to the widow. just because northern won cannabis cup doesn't mean it's the best weed. don't believe everything you read in high times. this is all home grown from indoors from someone with 14 years experience. i haven't spent a dime on weed in the last 3 years. clones and hermaphrodites.

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    thanks for showing me how much you don't know. i have a solid connect of the finest northern and it is trash compared to the widow. just because northern won cannabis cup doesn't mean it's the best weed. don't believe everything you read in high times. this is all home grown from indoors from someone with 14 years experience. i haven't spent a dime on weed in the last 3 years. clones and hermaphrodites.
    people who smoke weed, end up like me.

dumb ass's
    so stupid

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    people who smoke weed, end up like me.

dumb ass's
    so stupid
    sure mikey, ok.