Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Story Time w/ IBIS

1. Default Story Time w/ IBIS

Ok I'm taking this idea off of another forum I used to post on, long ass time ago, before the game makers fucked up the game and it went under, ironically identical to whats happening now!

So, this is how it works. Its thrown together story, which can get pretty god damn funny if done right.

RULES:

I start off with a beginning of the story..

The person following my post, can add on to the story with 1 sentence. Keep it reasonable. You must follow the basic story line I will be setting, but can add interesting twists if you like.

Now this is the most important rule, you may only add to the story after 5 people have posted after your original post... For you idiots, here is an example:

Rage post's here...
    1)-Someone else posts...
    2)-Someone else posts...
    3)-Someone else posts...
    4)-Someone else posts...
    5)-Someone else posts...
    Rage is allowed to post again.

I would like all the moderators to help keep it clean, and fun. If done right, it gets pretty hilarious.

SO LETS BEGIN!

Once upon a time, there lived a poor, humble man named BLADETWINSWORDS. Blade was a wondering, moving from town to town when he pleased. Blade also had a companion, a pet gorilla. While walking down a road Blade witnessed...
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

2. Default

A shiny creature in the distance. as he grew closer, he realized that it was a rhinestoned snail. he wondered why a ssnail would be rhinestoned. assuming this was no ordinary snail, he decided to give it a name. he named it...

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

"my Precious" and he carried it on his left shoulder threw is upcoming travels. He contiuned on the road to blahomo...

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    "my Precious" and he carried it on his left shoulder threw is upcoming travels. He contiuned on the road to blahomo...
    on his way he was accosted by a large, smelly, homosexual man named nemesis, who offered his assistance with blades task

5. Default

blade saw through this trickery right away and killed nemesis with a giant penis costume owned by mikey...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    blade saw through this trickery right away and killed nemesis with a giant penis costume owned by mikey...
    and a usb powered vibrator in which blade inserts in his ass while playing css...

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

blade awakens to find every thing in the last few posts of his story journal were all but a dream, like it never existed, after a quick epiphany..

8. Default

in which he realizes that he is late to work, he hurries to brush his teeth and grab breakfast. Soon as he's out the door he remembers that...

9. Default

He forgot to feed his pet gorilla. After that, blade jumps in his late model...
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

horse and buggy and gallops his chariot straight to his job which was called..