Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: my mic broke

1. Default my mic broke

damn i woke up tried using it nothing i allready had to have the cord set right and now i cant get it to work so all of you are lucky because i no how much you all hate me and even more so when i am talking over my mic but i really think i am going to stop by wall mart and buy another one for tonights gaming lol

did you sit on it?

3. Default

i thoroughly enjoyed this story, please continue.

4. Default

who's he again and why the fuck should we care?
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    who's he again and why the fuck should we care?
    agreed. Why was it necessary to make a thread for this?

6. Default

so all you lovely people no that i cant sing to you over the gun game server but so all you no i am going to smoke a nice bowl of norther lights well you smoke your garbage weed and then i am off to wallmart to buy a mic so i will be singing again

well, some people pick and choose who they relate to them selves, and when all they see is a man bitching and complaining about every little thing kavinsky. i can only assume they distant themselves from such negative people.

not saying you in general, BUT brentige is and has been a long time regular, id say at least a year now

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    so all you lovely people no that i cant sing to you over the gun game server but so all you no i am going to smoke a nice bowl of norther lights well you smoke your garbage weed and then i am off to wallmart to buy a mic so i will be singing again
    i cant help you when you sound like a dumbass bro hahaahahhaa

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    garbage weed? lol purple widow, sour d, sorry northern lights doesn't compare.

instead of buying weed, why dont you buy diet pills and an indestructible mic?

10. Default

PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH purple widow fuck off every one and there purps psh just because it is purple and you here it in raps dose not make it better my weed rains supreme sorry... i dont buy for my weed i just magicly get it for free with my good looks and for in distructible mic i would not pay a ton of money for a way to yell at you all over cs s

idiot