Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Redline. The supplement. Anyone take it or used to?

  1. Default Redline. The supplement. Anyone take it or used to?

    Does anyone take this shit? This infantryman who had a desk job as a recruiter (no longer) gave me some and I'm debating to take it, but need some insight. I heard some crazy shit and I know it's sole purpose is to speed your metabolism but this dude was a fucking beast (would do 100 push ups randomly for no reason).

    http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4098584

    most effective for women when I went to GNC, but I want some insight other than from my recruiters and some reviews.

    มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

  2. Default

    don't mess with this shit. just be healthy and eat the right shit, sleep right, stop drinking/smoking. redline can kill you if not in a short amount of time it will definitely be in the long run of things. i once fucked with redline and i hated it, it's addicting and feels great. but it is terrible on your organs. if you need energy, drink super food from odwalla and have a healthy diet. super food is less expensive than a four pack of redline and is completely great for you. it is also more in it's container than all four combined.

    here's another review from someone else if you want: http://www.bandddesigns.com/energy/arch/002853.php

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    don't mess with this shit. just be healthy and eat the right shit, sleep right, stop drinking/smoking. redline can kill you if not in a short amount of time it will definitely be in the long run of things. i once fucked with redline and i hated it, it's addicting and feels great. but it is terrible on your organs. if you need energy, drink super food from odwalla and have a healthy diet. super food is less expensive than a four pack of redline and is completely great for you. it is also more in it's container than all four combined.

    here's another review from someone else if you want: http://www.bandddesigns.com/energy/arch/002853.php
    Don't be a pussy. I used to drink those for the fun of it.. Then again this is coming from a kid who has drank 3 monsters, 4 red bulls and an extra large coffee all within 12 hours...

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    Don't be a pussy. I used to drink those for the fun of it.. Then again this is coming from a kid who has drank 3 monsters, 4 red bulls and an extra large coffee all within 12 hours...
    Enjoy them then. I'm not putting trash chemicals in my stomach for energy I don't need.

    The term artificial flavor or artificial flavoring means any substance, the function of which is to impart flavor, which is not derived from a spice, fruit or fruit juice, vegetable or vegetable juice, edible yeast, herb, bark, bud, root, leaf or similar plant material, meat, fish,poultry, eggs, dairy products, or fermentation products thereof. Artificial flavor includes the substances listed in Secs. 172.515(b) and 182.60 of this chapter except where these are derived from natural sources (Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21, vol. 2, 2001, pp. 7378).

  5. Default

    I actually had 3 in an hour setting when your supposed to drink half only every 4-5 hours I believe. Everyone thought I was having a seizure...

    Just stay away from it. Trust me you don't need it
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png


  6. Default

    I eat really healthy, but cause I lost so much weight already, it's been slow moving. I'm gonna look into superfood by Odwalla, but I also take protein after I work out cause I push myself to the point where I shake.

    มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    Enjoy them then. I'm not putting trash chemicals in my stomach for energy I don't need.
    You confused me with all that fancy talk. All I know is it's my life and I fuck it up the way I please. I appreciate the concern though

    They are an addiction. Worse than cigarettes for me

  8. #8

    Default

    Caffine Conditioning: start with mountain dew, then threw time upgrade to vualt, after awhile move to monster, once you drink monster like water.

    drink redline every 12 hours

  9. #9

    Default

    When you go into SVT you'll wish you hadn't fucked with it.

  10. Default

    from reading whats in it it looks like this stuff can really fuck with your heart. looks like it just increases the level of function at all times, but that means that if you're already pushing it, you can go into shock or something along those lines.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •