Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Xen likes hurtful words.

1. Default Xen likes hurtful words.

And I quote xen "saydro you fucking fail uninstall everything on your computer and throw it out the window and i hope you die in a fire". Xen said this to a 5-11 year old boy. I think he'll turn out just like walter.....wait...yea just like walter.

LOL Walter....Don't even get me started
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    And I quote xen "saydro you fucking fail uninstall everything on your computer and throw it out the window and i hope you die in a fire". Xen said this to a 5-11 year old boy. I think he'll turn out just like walter.....wait...yea just like walter.
    last night zm?

yeah, saydro couldn't gwet it through his head that he was either too young to talk on mic, or had to turn off the voice changer

his voice was annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

i'm sure a demo, a copy text and/or several witnesses would be more convincing after your false admin abuse postings. please provide proof to back up your thread. beside this server was meant for players who are 18 and up. that kid's parent must have severe brain damage for letting him play at a very young age on a server that is mainly for adults or who follow the rules like an adult. if he was using a voice changer, i would have perma mute for trying to be funny.
    Last edited by alex_mamaroneck; 07-01-2010 at 09:33 AM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
    i'm sure a demo, a copy text and/or several witnesses would be more convincing after your false admin abuse postings. please provide proof to back up your thread. beside this server was meant for players who are 18 and up. that kid's parent must have severe brain damage for letting him play at a very young age on a server that is mainly for adults or who follow the rules like an adult. if he was using a voice changer, i would have perma mute for trying to be funny.
    i wasn't saying this was admin abuse........srsly

Abuse? I thought this was a compliment post. Well I say grats, because little kids are fucking annoying and they need to get told. I remember the time in gungame where we all chipped in to tell a kid he was adopted until he freaked out, started screamed and left the server. Best time ever.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    Abuse? I thought this was a compliment post. Well I say grats, because little kids are fucking annoying and they need to get told. I remember the time in gungame where we all chipped in to tell a kid he was adopted until he freaked out, started screamed and left the server. Best time ever.
    I can't wait till xen see this.

8. Default

Enough with the fucking walter thing he is gone and NO one is ever going to be that weird here.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Enough with the fucking walter thing he is gone and NO one is ever going to be that weird here.
    i think its because they miss it... homos, and alex..your post = fail

10. Default

I don't even know who Saydro is, I do remember saying that this morning though. Whoever it was purposly got me tagged and I don't retract that statement at all.

**EDIT** Why is this a thread?
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?