Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: got my computer finally

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Awesome! You probably tried calling me but I am in the DR right now, wish you were here too partying it up man! I ran into your mom and sis at taco mac a few weeks back, seems like things have been well for them. I will half to give you a call when I am back in town so we can talk then. Did you make lance corporal yet btw?

As you may have seen a lot of shit happened in the last month or so. Looks like my gpu is fried and I plan to build the SB2.1 when I get back. Also valve updated the game and broke everything. Hopefully the computer you got can run cs:s b/c the requirements are much higher now. Good news though is that this fall there are going to be mad laptop deals b/c back to school sales are expected to be terrible this year.
    Sweet that means I can buy a crappy notebook.

2. Default

never played with ya, but welcome back. The ZM could use the ban hammer you wield

jigsaw the legend! im scared of you :P

4. Default

yea MCT sucks hardcore, almost as much as boot camp, cause you are in the field eating fucking MREs the entire time

Live or die, make your choice.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JigSaW View Post
    yea MCT sucks hardcore, almost as much as boot camp, cause you are in the field eating fucking MREs the entire time
    Aww that sucks. I had one of the mocha MRE energy bars and it wasn't that bad. But it def. sucks eating them all the damn time.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

Quote Originally Posted by JigSaW View Post
    Cheese TORTELLINI

mre's EW.. i alrways liked getting the skittles and tabascos though

an mre is like a unwanted present =O

7. Default

Welcome back Jigsaw!! feels like is been forever.

8. Default

JigSaW its great to finally see ya back man.... Poor Zero is having a hell of a time with fixing servers since valve decided to fuck us all over....
    and on top of that their are these 5 new guys running around with the Clan tag on.

Needless to say you have a lot of catching up to do and I cant wait to play with you in game soon!!!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Cheese TORTELLINI

mre's EW.. i alrways liked getting the skittles and tabascos though

an mre is like a unwanted present =O
    You in the Marine Corps? Sorry if you told me before, I prolly forgot

10. Default

yea Zero, I called you a few times, I figured you were in the DR though. Anyways, give me a call when you get back to the states. I am taking leave sometime late September/early august for about 12-15 days...if you are in school it will be for sure on the agenda to visit you for at least a few days