Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hallwagner?

1. Default

Are you really this retarded?

I'll give you a comparison in a real life situation. Let say you were exiled from a country, but you chose to go back with a different identity and just because you didn't get picked up at the customs, what do you think would happen when they finally catch you?
    For those that want to give smartass answer. You'd either be jailed or deported, but we only have the option of deporting (unless anyone wanna drive to dc and kidnap him, jk lol)...anyway

MAN UP AND SERVE YOUR FUCKING BAN
    If you still think you are innocent and did nothing to deserve this ban then, may your god have mercy on your retarded soul.
    Good day sir

2. Default

Hallwagner needs to live with his ban, seems hes impatient little fuck.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by KɅΞW View Post
    Are you really this retarded?

I'll give you a comparison in a real life situation. Let say you were exiled from a country, but you chose to go back with a different identity and just because you didn't get picked up at the customs, what do you think would happen when they finally catch you?
    For those that want to give smartass answer. You'd either be jailed or deported, but we only have the option of deporting (unless anyone wanna drive to dc and kidnap him, jk lol)...anyway

MAN UP AND SERVE YOUR FUCKING BAN
    If you still think you are innocent and did nothing to deserve this ban then, may your god have mercy on your retarded soul.
    Good day sir
    no one said he didnt deserve his ban, But he didnt really hide himself, if he was he did a piss poor job of it. last week when he was on gun game when his name was the ceo of BP I believe, he told people that they had been playing with him for a long time, and I told everyone he was right, as he was hall wagner. If you call a name change hiding thats silly. if he really wanted to his steam account would not be this http://steamcommunity.com/id/hallwagner007/

He has also posted many times on the forums post update about the problems we have been hiding. He never hid, just no one noticed, and those who did (like I) didnt give a fuck
    Last edited by StarsMine; 07-02-2010 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

solution one use the fucking console for a weekits 10080 now if you want a week do the math 10080x4 now was that hard
    solution two when you spot wagner ban him then some dayin his reyarded racist life he will realize he is no longer welcomed
    and
    least
    but
    not
    least
    solution three realize that its a fucking game
    soution four the funny one disregard what I'm saying because I'm hot as fuck tanning in Phoenix Arizona
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    what am i supposed to do
    not double post?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    not double post?
    agree
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Robert View Post
    Hallwagner needs to live with his ban, seems hes impatient little fuck.
    impatient my ass, tried to go on one day, i was able to get in. im opportunistic, its different than impatient. i would have lived with my ban, if i was actually banned, but im not, so yea

8. Default

impatient my ass, tried to go on one day, i was able to get in. im opportunistic, its different than impatient. i would have lived with my ban, if i was actually banned, but im not, so yea
    Talking like that doesn't help your predicament

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Talking like that doesn't help your predicament
    idrc asshole

10. Default

idrc asshole
    Well fuck you to, I have been defending you this whole thread.